Register Now
Kane99

Discord gaming bots?

14 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is nothing there that interests me anymore. It's used as a platform for irrelevant stuffs. I rather stick to Twitter. 

Lol, Twitter is a popular social media platform. I see it as an alternative to Facebook, but in terms of marketing and popularity I prefer Facebook. 

On 3/3/2022 at 12:44 AM, Justin11 said:

They want to act like telegram in that aspect. Telegram has lots of features, which can be adopted to make our channel/group over there lively. 

I really like telegram a whole lot. Although am still finding it a bit difficult to use some of the bots so I can run my channel smoothly. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Of course yes, I make use of Discord for some of my gaming needs, although I don't have my own server but I'm in some. 

I have been awfully inactive in all the Discord servers that I'm currently on. I don't even know if they kick members out for inactivity. 

On 3/11/2022 at 8:23 AM, Boblee said:

I have been awfully inactive in all the Discord servers that I'm currently on. I don't even know if they kick members out for inactivity. 

I don't really think that they do that on Discord but if they do, then I must have never experienced it at all. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I joined lots of discord gaming platforms that makes use of the game bots, which is intriguing since you play trivia games to win some prizes lol. 

The bots are always used to make the work easier when it comes to running the server. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:51 AM, Boblee said:

The bots are always used to make the work easier when it comes to running the server. 

Yes, it's a built-in software mechanics around discord just as telegram comes with its bots. I enjoy those bots at discord with some decent fun games it comes with. 

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, it's a built-in software mechanics around discord just as telegram comes with its bots. I enjoy those bots at discord with some decent fun games it comes with. 

It's just like how they are set up on some forums with their welcome messages once you get to register on their website. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just like how they are set up on some forums with their welcome messages once you get to register on their website. 

That's impressive, because everything is set automatic, you don't have to do anything ugh as the owner as the robot installed does most of the things for you on autopilot. 

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's impressive, because everything is set automatic, you don't have to do anything ugh as the owner as the robot installed does most of the things for you on autopilot. 

Yeah, it makes your work a little easier for you. Imagine having to PM all traffic jumping in on your site their welcome messages... You will break down. 

7 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, it makes your work a little easier for you. Imagine having to PM all traffic jumping in on your site their welcome messages... You will break down. 

Lol, it wouldn't be easy at all, because we are humans and not robots. We do get tired at some point, robots doesn't get tired. 

Just now, Head_Hunter said:

Lol, it wouldn't be easy at all, because we are humans and not robots. We do get tired at some point, robots doesn't get tired. 

The work load is definitely going to be too much for you to bear and it's going to cause you to miss out on some which isn't going to be good. 

3 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The work load is definitely going to be too much for you to bear and it's going to cause you to miss out on some which isn't going to be good. 

Yes, and such doesn't worth it especially for someone that has other business online and offline to manage. The robots are created as softwares to help reduce the workload for human users. 

16 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, and such doesn't worth it especially for someone that has other business online and offline to manage. The robots are created as softwares to help reduce the workload for human users. 

There are so many bots to make use of and there are free one's as well they can do good job for especially on XenForo software.