Register Now
Kane99

Discord gaming bots?

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I see lots of gamers who builds up blockchain simulator games to engage people, and play it in form of given rewards to those participants and when converted to fiat currency it brings reasonable money. 

Those kind of developers that are a huge fan of NTFs. Well, as far as I'm concerned, they are not going to be getting what they want. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I've seen, which is from Hi.com. Recently, they've created their own Trivia game which users explore to benefit financially from it. 

Most of these companies are all eye out for the money, it's why they are all in for the NTFs to become a thing in the gaming industry. 

49 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Most of these companies are all eye out for the money, it's why they are all in for the NTFs to become a thing in the gaming industry. 

From lot boxes/micro-transactions, and now they want to exploit through NFTs. Me and you knows it wouldn't work this time around, if not, there will be massive decline of players in their video game. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Those kind of developers that are a huge fan of NTFs. Well, as far as I'm concerned, they are not going to be getting what they want. 

The reason why the gamers aren't going to get anything is the fact that, NFTs are going to be sold like the way lot boxes are designed to operate. 

39 minutes ago, skyfire said:

I know a lot of game developers are on some of the discord channel. I guess there must be things to learn and also new gamers to meet.

Yeah, they actually use the opportunity to grow their fan base most of the time. It's a fertile ground for sourcing fans. 

3 hours ago, skyfire said:

I know a lot of game developers are on some of the discord channel. I guess there must be things to learn and also new gamers to meet.

At least, I'm currently in up to 7 gaming channels on Discord and I'm still open to joining more when I get to see the one's that's worth it. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

If you have that much time to do it, their is no problem, provided it is of great pleasure and benefit to you. 

I joined three Fortnite gaming servers on Discord last night and so far they have been behaving so well but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I joined three Fortnite gaming servers on Discord last night and so far they have been behaving so well but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. 

Isn't it too much information for you to process by joining three Fortnite communities at once? You should have at least started with one and see how it goes. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's a hectic one for Heatman, if he has enough time he can manage them all, and engage in other stuffs that needs his devotion too.

Yeah, it's quite huge. I didn't expect to get all the chatters that I had from there. I might pull out of one for now. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

I was thinking you mentioned them being toxic, is it that the users there are toxic while they interact positively? 

6 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I was thinking you mentioned them being toxic, is it that the users there are toxic while they interact positively? 

I haven't been in any toxic gaming community for a while after my last experience with a football game community on Facebook.