Register Now
Kane99

Hard to go back to controller after getting used to mouse/keyboard?

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Well for the likes me that got to use them very quickly and often, it's very easy for me to make use of them, although I didn't find it easy at first. 

I know as you continuously use it you mastered it. I didn't continue for long that's why I never mastered using the keyboard. 

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I know as you continuously use it you mastered it. I didn't continue for long that's why I never mastered using the keyboard. 

Yes, for someone who's been using console controller for more than 20 years, he's definitely going be a pro with using it. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yes, for someone who's been using console controller for more than 20 years, he's definitely going be a pro with using it. 

Wow, for such a gamer no matter how long it takes to be away from using console's controllers, you can adapt to it immediately on touch after sometime away. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Sure, those years wouldn't be used to joke around with the controller. He or she's experience will be tremendous due to the longevity of the controller usage. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

Wow, for such a gamer no matter how long it takes to be away from using console's controllers, you can adapt to it immediately on touch after sometime away. 

Exactly, it's more like having innate connection with the controller because of having played with it for so long. 

3 hours ago, Boblee said:

Some real PC 💻 gamers find it very hard to make use of controllers and their usage is completely different. 

If you've played long with the keyboard/mouse you'll always find it uneasy to go with the controller. As for me, I love playing steady with the controller even on the PC. 

I was thinking about buying a Roccat gaming mouse last night, but didn't bite. It was on sale for like $44, from $90 or so, but I reading through the reviews and they complained a lot about the mouse wheel breaking easily, or double clicking, scrolling. So I passed on it. 

15 hours ago, Kane99 said:

I was thinking about buying a Roccat gaming mouse last night, but didn't bite. It was on sale for like $44, from $90 or so, but I reading through the reviews and they complained a lot about the mouse wheel breaking easily, or double clicking, scrolling. So I passed on it. 

No wonder that had to slash the price from $90 to $44. It's not like they are doing any distinct promotion. 

On 1/17/2022 at 7:22 PM, Kane99 said:

That must be one hell of a useless mouse for it to cost that much and still have the mouse wheel breaking easily. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

That must be one hell of a useless mouse for it to cost that much and still have the mouse wheel breaking easily. 

I believe that the company already know about the flew of the mouse which begs the question on why not recall all the mouse and fix it rather than just cutting the price to sell it?