Register Now
StormyFire

Innovation

1 minute ago, Head_Hunter said:

I love written reviews as well, their are times I'll not be in the mode of watching videos, it will be reading Al through. 

Why stress my life too much with trying to read when I can just watch and listen and grab all the information I'm looking for. 

6 minutes ago, Boblee said:

Why stress my life too much with trying to read when I can just watch and listen and grab all the information I'm looking for. 

You're also right, but at times you might like to read and share the information here, which isn't found at YouTube for that moment. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, meaning I'll be considering them next when I want to get going with another video game review. 

Yeah, it's something that can work well for you in most cases because the information on the game will do you so much good. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

You're also right, but at times you might like to read and share the information here, which isn't found at YouTube for that moment. 

I think that you would find more of the information that you can see on YouTube here but with more discussion on the subject. 

15 hours ago, Heatman said:

I think that you would find more of the information that you can see on YouTube here but with more discussion on the subject. 

I see lots of information here, but at YouTube more of the information see found there, since the user-base is large, and different users posts video contents to educate one another.  That's why YouTube is a go to platform to get varieties of information not just around gaming. 

On 3/15/2022 at 12:14 AM, Empire said:

It is very difficult to find innovation in AAA games. We will always find small details that innovate, obviously, but the basis of the game will always be something that is already known, basically because one of the characteristics of AAA is that they should not take risks due to the important financial outlay they make.

The only innovative thing that comes with AAA games is innovative means of taking more money from gamers with all manner of microtransactions.