Register Now
StormyFire

Innovation

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's the good part about it. If it's on lower console, I will find it very difficult to adjust to playing it. 

I have completed checking out the game but I think that I'm going to pass on this one. It looks good quite alright in case you want to jump on it. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Both in consoles, it is like that, that's why you need to wait first before getting any game. Ask questions on gaming communities to help you avoid making wrong selection. 

The review platforms are also there for you to contact and find out everything that you need on the game with ease. 

On 3/23/2022 at 10:53 AM, Heatman said:

I have completed checking out the game but I think that I'm going to pass on this one. It looks good quite alright in case you want to jump on it. 

There are still plenty more games to get into playing that would give you more satisfying experience as well like the game. 

On 3/24/2022 at 9:41 AM, Heatman said:

The review platforms are also there for you to contact and find out everything that you need on the game with ease. 

They are there, I mostly go to search engines when I need quick response, instead of searching for the best review sites. 

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

They are there, I mostly go to search engines when I need quick response, instead of searching for the best review sites. 

You will always get some randomly posted update from that means. It's why I love making use of dedicated channels. 

Even top    events   happening    around   video   games can    be    searched one time    around    search    engines.    But I still need a gaming site   where I can get steady update about tournaments    that is    available    for all countries    online. 

On 3/24/2022 at 1:11 AM, Head_Hunter said:

Both in consoles, it is like that, that's why you need to wait first before getting any game. Ask questions on gaming communities to help you avoid making wrong selection. 

There are so many of options out there to pick out your updates from. It's one of the reasons why reviews website always do their job well. 

8 hours ago, Boblee said:

There are so many of options out there to pick out your updates from. It's one of the reasons why reviews website always do their job well. 

Because, they know that, excellent reviews will bring more users coming through their channel, adding to their subs list and viewers as well. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Because, they know that, excellent reviews will bring more users coming through their channel, adding to their subs list and viewers as well. 

PC Gamer is a great website to get reviews on video games from. I think they even have their own gaming magazines as well as Edge. 

On 3/13/2022 at 9:58 AM, Yaramaki said:

It's declining i'd say, the problem is that not that many big publishers are willing to take a risk on something innovative/new. Clearly the most innovative devs are the ones creating smaller indie games, sometimes it's a hit or a stinker but many innovation and creative ideas these days comes from smaller studios.

They feel scared of stepping into a new horizon that they don't know well yet. It's why they are busy copying their old ways. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

PC Gamer is a great website to get reviews on video games from. I think they even have their own gaming magazines as well as Edge. 

That's cool, meaning I'll be considering them next when I want to get going with another video game review. 

56 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

That's cool, meaning I'll be considering them next when I want to get going with another video game review. 

Yeah, they are very good at what they do as well when it comes to written reviews if you don't want to use YouTube. 

Just now, Boblee said:

Yeah, they are very good at what they do as well when it comes to written reviews if you don't want to use YouTube. 

I love written reviews as well, their are times I'll not be in the mode of watching videos, it will be reading Al through.