Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with most misleading trailers?

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Dead Island's trailer killed me. For those who saw it and then played the game will understand. I truly thought I would be playing as anyone of the family members featured in the trailer, not finding them dead in a hotel room.

I think that I have come across this game once but the encounter was not enough to get into getting and playing the game. What's bad about the game mostly? 

10 minutes ago, Boblee said:

I think that I have come across this game once but the encounter was not enough to get into getting and playing the game. What's bad about the game mostly? 

Dying Light Is Better, Although I did enjoyed Dead Island Definitive Collection. When compare to Techland new game Dying Light I have to say Dying Light is the better game because of it improve gameplay, leveling up system and visually speaking Dying Light look way better then the Dead Island games (the definitive collection doesn’t look bad but it doesn’t look as good as Dying Light).

Just now, Empire said:

Dying Light Is Better, Although I did enjoyed Dead Island Definitive Collection. When compare to Techland new game Dying Light I have to say Dying Light is the better game because of it improve gameplay, leveling up system and visually speaking Dying Light look way better then the Dead Island games (the definitive collection doesn’t look bad but it doesn’t look as good as Dying Light).

The level of content in the game is what sets it categorically apart from Dead Island.