Register Now
Kane99

Gaming crossovers you'd like to see happen

Gaming crossovers happen sometimes, but it's not as popular as you'd think. We got a few fighting games that have done crossovers, like the Marvel Vs Capcom, or Soul Calibur 2 when they added characters from Sony and Microsoft. I think Nintendo got Darth Vader of all characters, but I forget. 

Anyway, what gaming worlds would you like to see team up? I think it'd be cool to mix Saints Row with GTA. Probably wouldn't work these days with how GTA is more serious, but I think it could work now that Saints Row is getting a bit more serious with their upcoming game. 

Other than that, I'd love just about any crossover that makes sense for the material. Give me a Marvel Vs DC fighting game. I'd buy that. 

On 12/4/2021 at 11:57 PM, Kane99 said:

Gaming crossovers happen sometimes, but it's not as popular as you'd think. We got a few fighting games that have done crossovers, like the Marvel Vs Capcom, or Soul Calibur 2 when they added characters from Sony and Microsoft. I think Nintendo got Darth Vader of all characters, but I forget. 

Anyway, what gaming worlds would you like to see team up? I think it'd be cool to mix Saints Row with GTA. Probably wouldn't work these days with how GTA is more serious, but I think it could work now that Saints Row is getting a bit more serious with their upcoming game. 

Other than that, I'd love just about any crossover that makes sense for the material. Give me a Marvel Vs DC fighting game. I'd buy that. 

Between Marvel and DC characters, which one has got the best and most strongest characters? Of the one's that l have watched, Darkseid seem to be the baddest I have seen. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Between Marvel and DC characters, which one has got the best and most strongest characters? Of the one's that l have watched, Darkseid seem to be the baddest I have seen. 

I don't know if Darkseid is the strongest but I'm a very big fan of Thanos the mighty Titian. Even without his infinity stone, he's as mean as they come. 

10 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't know if Darkseid is the strongest but I'm a very big fan of Thanos the mighty Titian. Even without his infinity stone, he's as mean as they come. 

This is what I found out from WatchMojo on Darkseid vs Thanos: Who is the Better Villain? 

Idk where marvel and DC came into the equation, but I wouldn't really count Thanos or Darksied. I don't even think Darkseid has been In a game of his own. Or maybe injustice, but I don't think that counts. Thanos, was in fortnite? 

but yeah, not sure they fit this topic. But I get your points. They're more comic book characters if anything.  

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

This is what I found out from WatchMojo on Darkseid vs Thanos: Who is the Better Villain? 

Everything here supports the fact that Darkseid is much stronger but from the fights that I have seen them both took part in, Thanos seems to be more skillful.