Register Now
Kane99

Has anyone here made any games with Unity?

Unity is a great game engine that many utilize to make their games. And it seems that novice and small time developers can utilize Unity to their advantage to make games they otherwise wouldn't be capable of doing. I know Unity is regarded as an easier to handle game engine, but has anyone here produced their own game through Unity? How was the process of developing a game through it? 

I know there's been a lot of people who made games through Unity, and a lot of them are bad, but they also just utilize Unity and its assets only sometimes, which is why some games turn out to be so bad. 

Anyway, if you have made a game with Unity, please tell us how it was. And how was it compared to other game engines out there? 

I am not a game developer, but it's something I've admired to be earlier than now, but lack of exposure in the past cost me not putting focusing my end again around it. But the time isn't that late for me, I will give it my time to learn how to develop video game, then use any software engine or hardware to build videos either in console or smart phones. 

On 12/14/2021 at 1:21 AM, Kane99 said:

Unity is a great game engine that many utilize to make their games. And it seems that novice and small time developers can utilize Unity to their advantage to make games they otherwise wouldn't be capable of doing. I know Unity is regarded as an easier to handle game engine, but has anyone here produced their own game through Unity? How was the process of developing a game through it? 

I know there's been a lot of people who made games through Unity, and a lot of them are bad, but they also just utilize Unity and its assets only sometimes, which is why some games turn out to be so bad. 

Anyway, if you have made a game with Unity, please tell us how it was. And how was it compared to other game engines out there? 

Making games isn't any area of expertise, but rather playing is, so I would stick to what I know how to do best which is to play the games made and allow those that can make the games do it well.