Register Now
StaceyPowers

Games with fights that require patience/timing

Pretty much everything Dark Souls. You need tons of patience when it comes to these types of games. I have only so much patience for the until I get annoyed and quit. I'm not much of a fan of the challenge these days lol. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Something like that is very common in most Assassin's Creed games. The act of hide and evade are very commonly used. 

I'd argue that Assassin's Creed games, at least the ones from II to Syndicate are pretty easy. Most of the games just had a block/parry option I think, so it was pretty easy to go up against most enemies. Now there was some games that required you to think and fight differently, but for the most part, AC games are fairly easy. I can't say for the most recent titles, but I'm going to assume they too are kinda easy. 

22 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Pretty much everything Dark Souls. You need tons of patience when it comes to these types of games. I have only so much patience for the until I get annoyed and quit. I'm not much of a fan of the challenge these days lol. 

I'd argue that Assassin's Creed games, at least the ones from II to Syndicate are pretty easy. Most of the games just had a block/parry option I think, so it was pretty easy to go up against most enemies. Now there was some games that required you to think and fight differently, but for the most part, AC games are fairly easy. I can't say for the most recent titles, but I'm going to assume they too are kinda easy. 

There is no denying the fact that most Dark Souls games are very difficult on different levels but I'm not really saying that AC games are exactly the same but with more features where you can easily avoid and evade fights by hiding from your enemies which still makes it easy by the way.