Register Now
Crazycrab

Gaming YouTubers are being sold as NFT'S!

6 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Now I'm starting to wonder if I should just leave the internet behind. Also I'm glad I use a simple TV as a monitor and don't have to have a hackable webcam. I choose when to have mine even hooked up and when not to. It plugs into a USB port, and I set it on top of the TV. When I'm done with it, I unplug it and put it away.

Just check out the selfies of indonesian guy.

https://news.yahoo.com/indonesian-college-student-becomes-millionaire-185120727.html

There is literally nothing in those selfies. He's not chris hemsworth or amelia clarke. Still we can give him credit for something as he showed up with product..  imagine there are pixelated avatars like Punks being sold for expensive ethereum value. It's like even brick in 90s arcade game can be sold for a price.

If you record your cats meow and sell it as NFT I won't be surprised that too would get sold. Crazy people with money in this decade.

I heard recently that the dude who played Joel in the Last of Us has an NFT made of him I guess. I heard he got a ton of backlash for it. 

Sadly though, this feels like it's going to be a trend going forward. Expect to see more celebs, YouTubers, and other content creators in the gaming world getting into the NFT game. They'll jump in and get to the point of it running dry. 

On 1/21/2022 at 8:01 AM, Kane99 said:

I heard recently that the dude who played Joel in the Last of Us has an NFT made of him I guess. I heard he got a ton of backlash for it. 

Sadly though, this feels like it's going to be a trend going forward. Expect to see more celebs, YouTubers, and other content creators in the gaming world getting into the NFT game. They'll jump in and get to the point of it running dry. 

Only good thing about the youtube is that it remembers you posted the content first on their platform. So if voice NFTs or video NFTs come into play anyone who posted video first wins. But sadly nothing can be done about image NFTs.