Register Now
skyfire

Vagante

38 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Game has same story and gameplay on both devices. switch has the controller meanwhile you use virtual ones on android devices, only controller experience varies.

Anyways to each their own, we all have our favorite ways to play and that what's most important. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Yeah, it's the basis of how we all get and play video games. The best way it works for us, is definitely the way we are going to take. 

How long have you been playing that kind of game for? I have for at least 3 months but I'm losing interest. 

23 hours ago, Heatman said:

Anyways to each their own, we all have our favorite ways to play and that what's most important. 

Good point. usually device doesnt change the gameplay or game narrative much unless it's exclusive made for the device.

1 hour ago, skyfire said:

Good point. usually device doesnt change the gameplay or game narrative much unless it's exclusive made for the device.

Yeah exactly, just like how some games are made exclusively for some consoles. It's where you get to see the real difference. 

17 hours ago, skyfire said:

And as far as I'm concerned, gaming narrative is very important for me because it's what makes all the difference for me. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

And as far as I'm concerned, gaming narrative is very important for me because it's what makes all the difference for me. 

The gameplay is something that can't be taken lightly when making any video game. If that's ruined, the game is completely useless. 

On 3/2/2022 at 5:00 AM, Heatman said:

Yes without narrative playing any game is kind of boring often. I prefer having the narrative strong otherwise things can go out of control.

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Yes without narrative playing any game is kind of boring often. I prefer having the narrative strong otherwise things can go out of control.

Yeah exactly, it's why when you get into playing video games that have good one's, there is no way you wouldn't enjoy it. 

7 hours ago, skyfire said:

What's the best narrative made video game that you can remember to have played over the years? 

On 3/2/2022 at 2:48 AM, Boblee said:

The gameplay is something that can't be taken lightly when making any video game. If that's ruined, the game is completely useless. 

Yes exactly, that's why I love how most video games companies that makes narrative games do with their games. 

31 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Yes exactly, that's why I love how most video games companies that makes narrative games do with their games. 

Narrative video games have been getting all the hits for a long time now and it's all because of how good they have been. 

On 3/12/2022 at 7:11 PM, Boblee said:

What's the best narrative made video game that you can remember to have played over the years? 

Narrative wise? darksiders, devil may cry are good but there are plenty of indie games I played too but I can't keep track of them.

55 minutes ago, skyfire said:

Narrative wise? darksiders, devil may cry are good but there are plenty of indie games I played too but I can't keep track of them.

Indie developers have always been know to be good and supportive of any of their games and it's what makes them stand out always.