Register Now
StaceyPowers

Are most of the games you play large or small releases?

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

My avarice towards Minecraft games might change soon, I'm not really sure yet. What's your favorite mode of Minecraft playing? 

I simply love playing the survival and adventurous Minecraft mode game. Such, makes me to work hard in the game knowing that survival is slim if I don't develop a strategy to eliminate obstacles. 

21 hours ago, Boblee said:

My avarice towards Minecraft games might change soon, I'm not really sure yet. What's your favorite mode of Minecraft playing? 

I only played once and it's the survival mode of the game. I didn't even know how to go about it and I had to let it go. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I simply love playing the survival and adventurous Minecraft mode game. Such, makes me to work hard in the game knowing that survival is slim if I don't develop a strategy to eliminate obstacles. 

Survival mode seems to be very difficult for me when I tried it. I think creative and adventurous mode works just fine with me. 

On 2/9/2022 at 11:14 AM, Boblee said:

Survival mode seems to be very difficult for me when I tried it. I think creative and adventurous mode works just fine with me. 

That's just the best option of mode when it comes to Minecraft game. I wouldn't go elsewhere, I'll stick to the two.