Register Now
kingpotato

Street Fighter 6 announced

5 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Here in my region, we have lots of mobile gamers, you might not be a fan of mobile gaming. Remember, not everyone can cover up the cost of good and quality consoles or gaming devices. Mobile gaming is still in-demand up to this day, due to its wide range of users. 

I am a fan of mobile gaming, I play every day on phone actually. Just because there is a lot of demand in for mobile gaming it doesnt mean the quality of a mobile game will on par with the one of a console. 

Remember we are talking about the quality of the game not about the demand. When was the last time a mobile version of a game was better than the console or pc version ?
My point here is not to say that mobile gaming is worst than console, mobile gaming is a whole other spectrum of the industry. So going back to the topic itself a Street Fighter 6 console game is not going to be the same quality on mobile simply because of the hardware limitations.

14 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

I am a fan of mobile gaming, I play every day on phone actually. Just because there is a lot of demand in for mobile gaming it doesnt mean the quality of a mobile game will on par with the one of a console. 

Remember we are talking about the quality of the game not about the demand. When was the last time a mobile version of a game was better than the console or pc version ?
My point here is not to say that mobile gaming is worst than console, mobile gaming is a whole other spectrum of the industry. So going back to the topic itself a Street Fighter 6 console game is not going to be the same quality on mobile simply because of the hardware limitations.

No problem I heard you right, their is no point arguing. I know that mobile phone quality isn't like the type of consoles that comes with better quality gaming. But such doesn't write off mobile gaming for this particular game on the discussion. Because, lots of people still play video games with their phone, even me too. So, I'll be optimistic seeing Street fighter game having a mobile version even if the quality wouldn't be same like consoles. 

26 minutes ago, Knight Barida said:

Street fighter 4 was better than the fifth version. I honestly want the new one coming to look better and be good for gamers that love playing fighting games.

Totally agree, I enjoyed playing SF4 on my xbox 360, my main on that game was Sagat. But ST5 was such a let down, first of all the base game had a very small roster and when it was originally released it did not had an arcade mode.