Register Now
StaceyPowers

In-game activities you deliberately do slowly to make them feel more realistic

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

You know the feeling it gets when you are moving and packing into your new apartment and fixing up your room, you get that in the game. 

I get that on my mind, it comes with nice feeling their is no doubt at all. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Gambling is another gaming activities that whenever I get into it, I take it calmly because it's a risky business. I did it a lot in GTA San Andreas. 

Gambling is a very common thing that you can easily get into in playing GTA San Andreas. I kinda did well as a gambler 😂 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Gambling is a very common thing that you can easily get into in playing GTA San Andreas. I kinda did well as a gambler 😂 

I was bad at it initially but with more play into it, I got so used to it. I even played in real life, and I think that helped me. 

9 hours ago, Boblee said:

I was bad at it initially but with more play into it, I got so used to it. I even played in real life, and I think that helped me. 

There is one particular game where cleaning is part of the in game activities that I played a while ago but I can't remember it's name. 

On 5/5/2022 at 12:22 AM, Heatman said:

There is one particular game where cleaning is part of the in game activities that I played a while ago but I can't remember it's name. 

Viscera Cleanup Detail is a very good example of such video games with cleaning activities. In this one, you work as a janitor in a space station. 

On 5/6/2022 at 8:51 AM, Boblee said:

Viscera Cleanup Detail is a very good example of such video games with cleaning activities. In this one, you work as a janitor in a space station. 

I have not heard anything about this game before. I checked and saw that it's available on steam. 

On 5/8/2022 at 9:42 AM, Justin11 said:

GTA V and S.A are two Rockstar games that offers realistic in-game actions, I don't rush the two whenever I'm playing them. 

So, which particular activities in GTA 5 do you normally get into in a slow paced manner to make it look more real for you? 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:37 PM, Heatman said:

So, which particular activities in GTA 5 do you normally get into in a slow paced manner to make it look more real for you? 

I love going to the government residential area via GTA S.A back then with PS2. I make use of cheats, I code jetpack that enables me to fly high up in the game, so government aeroplane wouldn't get me napped up lol. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I love going to the government residential area via GTA S.A back then with PS2. I make use of cheats, I code jetpack that enables me to fly high up in the game, so government aeroplane wouldn't get me napped up lol. 

You and cheats this man 😂... Wait can't you play without using them where it's possible to have them used? 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

You and cheats this man 😂... Wait can't you play without using them where it's possible to have them used? 

That was then, not now anymore. I'll say, childish behavior was running through my mind then. I can't use that because, it doesn't add value to the spirit of the game.