Register Now
StaceyPowers

In-game activities you deliberately do slowly to make them feel more realistic

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I am yet to play Skyrim, I've heard so many lively scenes around the game just as @Heatman and @StaceyPowers stated around the game. It is time to check on the game trailer once more to fancy my chances of playing it when it is convincing to me. 

With regards to what the OP discussed on the thread, I doubt if it's something that you can see in the trailer but just have it watched. 

I do this sometimes with the taxi missions in Grand Theft Auto V singleplayer. I always got annoyed with taxi missions in any game that sort of rushed you to get to the destination which meant you had to break the rules. Sometimes it's fun to just drive someone whilst following the traffic laws.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

I do this sometimes with the taxi missions in Grand Theft Auto V singleplayer. I always got annoyed with taxi missions in any game that sort of rushed you to get to the destination which meant you had to break the rules. Sometimes it's fun to just drive someone whilst following the traffic laws.

There was something like that in Need for Speed that I played on smartphone. I can't remember which one but there was a speed limit you must not drop it, otherwise you lose. I find that very frustrating being forced to play in a particular way. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

With regards to what the OP discussed on the thread, I doubt if it's something that you can see in the trailer but just have it watched. 

I have it watched which you can find beneath. Just as you've said, I couldn't find much of the features which the two users talked about here. But in general, IGN tried with the Skyrim review. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I have it watched which you can find beneath. Just as you've said, I couldn't find much of the features which the two users talked about here. But in general, IGN tried with the Skyrim review. 

After watching this review, what's your thoughts on the game? Are you planning on playing it soon or not interested in it at all? 

On 4/26/2022 at 8:46 AM, Justin11 said:

I am yet to play Skyrim, I've heard so many lively scenes around the game just as @Heatman and @StaceyPowers stated around the game. It is time to check on the game trailer once more to fancy my chances of playing it when it is convincing to me. 

You know the feeling it gets when you are moving and packing into your new apartment and fixing up your room, you get that in the game.