Register Now
StaceyPowers

Oldest game you own and can still play?

11 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Up to this day I play Tetris and Pac-Man video games on my mobile phones. 

Pac-Man have laid a good and a strong foundation in the gaming industry and it's why it's still going for over 40 years now. 

23 hours ago, Boblee said:

Pac-Man have laid a good and a strong foundation in the gaming industry and it's why it's still going for over 40 years now. 

Yeah, the game is still worth it, which makes it a lasting one among gamers, together with Tetris. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, the game is still worth it, which makes it a lasting one among gamers, together with Tetris. 

I have the latest release of the game and it's something that I play once in a while to reconnect with the game of the old. 

8 hours ago, egghead said:

I started playing Minecraft in 2016 and I still play this game. I play Minecraft on PC.

Minecraft and Fortnite were all started recently for me, I enjoy their MMO actions, and wish to continue for a very long time. 

On 3/24/2022 at 3:51 PM, egghead said:

I started playing Minecraft in 2016 and I still play this game. I play Minecraft on PC.

That's exactly how it's been for my friend that plays only the game. I keep asking him why he's fixated on the game alone. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wonder what will keep me playing a single type of game, no matter how interesting it can be, I'll rather go look elsewhere, because their are thousands to play for, I love going around many of them to satisfy my curiosity. 

It's all for the passion for the game they play I guess because I don't really understand what else that can have them set up that way. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

That's exactly how it's been for my friend that plays only the game. I keep asking him why he's fixated on the game alone. 

Well, MInecraft is not the only game I am playing. I am not fixated on any game, not even minecraft, but I do enjoy this game most.

3 minutes ago, egghead said:

Well, MInecraft is not the only game I am playing. I am not fixated on any game, not even minecraft, but I do enjoy this game most.

It would get me depressed if I were to get fixated on a particular video game for too long. Once I lose interest in the game, it will hurt me. 

Just now, egghead said:

I have been playing minecraft since 2016 does not mean I only play minecraft, I play a lot of games such as roblox, pubg, fortnite, valorant. etc. 

Minecraft is indeed good but I'm very sure that there are a lot of AAA games out there that's better too and I play to mix them up.