Register Now
ShipmateMoon

Total War Warhammer III

Anyone here play Total War? What about Warhammer 3? I thought it was okay but even still I didn't quite finish one campaign as Khorne (who was admittedly really cool) and I've already gone back to Warhammer 2 until 'Immortal Empires' and modding comes out. What do you all think of the game?

Edited by ShipmateMoon

Warhammer 3, I believe its going to be worth it, especially if you have to previous two games so u can play on the big combined map. We know that there will be at the very least 7 factions at launch. The warriors of chaos will be split into four different factions based on the gods, then we have kislev and cathay. Plus there will be a pre order bonus faction. There is also strong possibility there will be another faction at launch too.

I'm not far into this one, and I'm playing as Ogre Kingdoms which are becoming a bit unmanagable for someone who loves the games but isn't very good at them. But like Total Warhammer 2, it won't appeal to me immediately but it will eventually stick and I'll be fully into it. If I do start a more manageable campaign, I might go back to Kislev per the tutorial. They have axe and gun users, which is the best thing sinced sliced bread. Or dwarves, whichever came first.