Register Now
egghead

Rome Total War

On 3/9/2022 at 9:29 PM, killamch89 said:

It's been years since I played this one but it was always a fun game. I didn't know it was remastered but maybe I need to go check it out.

Yeah, it's a game that's really aged well. There are a couple of old games that's taken the same path as well. 

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Most remastered games looks off the shadow from their original version. 

If it's the same developer's that's worked on the original game that's working on the remastered version of the game. 

On 3/16/2022 at 7:39 AM, Boblee said:

If it's the same developer's that's worked on the original game that's working on the remastered version of the game. 

The major issue is that, they don't normally work on the game by themselves, they love given it out, she at the end it becomes a waste for gamers. 

7 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

The major issue is that, they don't normally work on the game by themselves, they love given it out, she at the end it becomes a waste for gamers. 

It's actually why when you get to see some remastered games, it's something that's going to look totally different from the original game. 

On 3/17/2022 at 3:39 PM, Boblee said:

It's actually why when you get to see some remastered games, it's something that's going to look totally different from the original game. 

Exactly, the very day we'll get to see better remaster will be when the company uses their own hand to build the game and not given it out to third party. 

10 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Exactly, the very day we'll get to see better remaster will be when the company uses their own hand to build the game and not given it out to third party. 

Welcome to what Rockstar did with GTA trilogy and Groove Street. It was one of their worst mistakes ever in the company. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

Welcome to what Rockstar did with GTA trilogy and Groove Street. It was one of their worst mistakes ever in the company. 

Yes, one of the worst mistake they did in it's franchise game development in history. Ever since I started playing GTAs, I never encountered such kind of drama before with Rockstar. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yes, one of the worst mistake they did in it's franchise game development in history. Ever since I started playing GTAs, I never encountered such kind of drama before with Rockstar. 

There is always a first time for everything and I believe that their experience with GTA trilogy was their own experience of sort. 

The    dreadful    drama have been    done, now is    time for the    gaming   company to    take    positive    and    drive forward,    their is plenty of    rooms left to get    it right in    the     future. 

On 3/2/2022 at 8:12 PM, Kane99 said:

Never played it and I probably never would. I'm not patient when it comes to those types of games, so I tend to steer clear of them for the most part. 

When it's something that's not of that much of an interest to you, there is no need trying to force it in my eyes because you won't enjoy it. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

There is always a first time for everything and I believe that their experience with GTA trilogy was their own experience of sort. 

Yeah, such is a lesson learned, I believe next time they'll do well. We are expecting the better of Rockstar, because they've been a top video game company for long now. 

19 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Yeah, such is a lesson learned, I believe next time they'll do well. We are expecting the better of Rockstar, because they've been a top video game company for long now. 

I believe that it's part of the reason why they had to come out to admit they are already working on GTA 6 in order to give their fans a good memory to hold on to. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

I believe that it's part of the reason why they had to come out to admit they are already working on GTA 6 in order to give their fans a good memory to hold on to. 

And if you check such gonna take time to yield out any goal, because since after that announcement their is no prior announcement to that anymore. 

52 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

And if you check such gonna take time to yield out any goal, because since after that announcement their is no prior announcement to that anymore. 

Their fans are always pissed to hell with their games. So, they are always like let's look for something that's going to make it up for them.