Register Now
egghead

Rome Total War

Rome Total War is a Strategy Game first released in 2004. The gameplay is based on the time period between 270 BC to 14 AD. The game has two modes, single player and multiplayer. The remastered game was released in 2021. The game is available on mobile devices and PC.

I seen clips from the remasterd and looks pretty good otherwise, but the colours of the campaign map have been completely butchered. It's a problem when the campaign map is such a visible part of the game.

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

When I saw the name, I thought about another war onslaught going on in Rome again,xD. I never knew it's a name of video game,until I read it's contents.

Smiles.. one can really thinks otherwise especially because of the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. 

10 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Smiles.. one can really thinks otherwise especially because of the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine. 

You're right, you know we are living in a world full of surprises already. So, anything can happen even when we don't expect it. 

22 hours ago, Boblee said:

It definitely requires a lot of strategy and patience to really get into the game and play it actually successfully. 

I imagine. I'm not very patient with these type of games and my anxiety goes up if there's too many things you gotta do at the same time. 

I like easy and straightforward. Nothing that is deemed too challenging.  

1 minute ago, Kane99 said:

I imagine. I'm not very patient with these type of games and my anxiety goes up if there's too many things you gotta do at the same time. 

I like easy and straightforward. Nothing that is deemed too challenging.  

Some gamers don't really fancy going through that kind of mind and mental stress all because of what? Playing a video game?