Jump to content
Register Now
dfarmer2001

Fortnite x Assassins Creed Collaboration

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

They already have so much to choose from. Do you have any idea how many skins are available on Fortnite? 

It's approximately 1290 as of March this year 2022 and they are still adding more. 

Assume you didn't give me the exact number of skins on Fortnite Battle Royale game, their is no way I would've learned about it. Maybe I could have Googled it, Fortnite is already a big one, and the skins helps them to generate money from the game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Fortnite has already shown itself as popular and big video game, even if it's under epic free game collections. But the loot boxes which the creators set aside is income rewarding to them. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

Assume you didn't give me the exact number of skins on Fortnite Battle Royale game, their is no way I would've learned about it. Maybe I could have Googled it, Fortnite is already a big one, and the skins helps them to generate money from the game. 

At 1290 skins, they are still pushing for more and you wonder why they are making so much more money from the game. They not likely to stop with the pattern. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

At 1290 skins, they are still pushing for more and you wonder why they are making so much more money from the game. They not likely to stop with the pattern. 

They aren't stopping, because it's an income stream for them, and again it's millions of users are indebted to see more of the skins, I'm also interested for more. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

As long as there is Fortnite fan out there willing to get a new skin for his gameplay, they will getting into more collaboration and making more skins. 

I checked out I love what I saw in the skin, the collaboration to get the Assassin's Creed skin added in the game will yield profit for both parties because lots of gamers are already showing interest. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/17/2022 at 11:39 PM, Head_Hunter said:

Assume you didn't give me the exact number of skins on Fortnite Battle Royale game, their is no way I would've learned about it. Maybe I could have Googled it, Fortnite is already a big one, and the skins helps them to generate money from the game. 

Well, that number might have increased by now because they are always of the habit of adding new skins often to their store. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

Well, that number might have increased by now because they are always of the habit of adding new skins often to their store. 

It's our pockets that's going to keep suffering it until we are no longer interested whatever they are going to offer in terms of skins and any other in game purchases. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Justin11 said:

xD, my pocket doesn't suffer much, only dew skins I've purchased, and I wouldn't purchase more than I can't afford. 

It's probably when I'm addicted that bad that I don't understand I'm throwing in too much cash in such microtransactions shit, then it's a big problem. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/26/2022 at 12:06 AM, Boblee said:

The last skin I got on Fortnite was The Beast Boy and it's so cool. I think that it's going to be my last for a long time before getting another. 

 

Aren't going for the Assassin's Creed skin at Fortnite?

The two skins I'm holding now are;Ghoul Trooper, Renegade Raider. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Justin11 said:

Aren't going for the Assassin's Creed skin at Fortnite?

The two skins I'm holding now are;Ghoul Trooper, Renegade Raider. 

I have been considering getting that skin but when I look at my inventory already and the number that I have on it, I start having double mind. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Heatman said:

I have been considering getting that skin but when I look at my inventory already and the number that I have on it, I start having double mind. 

The skin is surly tempting, I will give it that. As for your skin inventory, how many do you have currently? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×
×
  • Create New...