Register Now
Prof elohstar

DRIVER

3 minutes ago, Cognizant said:

I played a little but preferred to watch him playing. And one day I asked him why he's not playing any more and he replied that he completed it (while I was on vacation out of town). It was sad... as far as I remember, Havana was my favorite location.

Your brief travel out of town took away your chance to watch him play it to completion. You might watch full playthrough on YouTube of the game if you are into that act. 

14 hours ago, Cognizant said:

I played a little but preferred to watch him playing. And one day I asked him why he's not playing any more and he replied that he completed it (while I was on vacation out of town). It was sad... as far as I remember, Havana was my favorite location.

I also enjoy to watch other people play some games as well, especially when it's a game that's very difficult for me to beat. 

The more you get to see how they play and progress in areas that are very difficult for you to win on more than one occasion, it's going to be guide for you on how to play. I have used that trick in most racing video games that I have played. 

2 hours ago, Boblee said:

Another game that gave me the same feeling from playing Driver 1991 is Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition. The racing mechanics and physics is very similar. 

I haven't played Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, so I had its trailer checked out and it sure does look interesting. 

8 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't played Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition, so I had its trailer checked out and it sure does look interesting. 

Looking at this trailer all over again and remembering how the full gameplay went, I think that it's better than Driver. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Driver is an old racing game, not much people are playing it now, we have better console games, even mobile games, one can get into playing than thinking retrospective towards driver. 

Never you rule out the possible of any gamer who still plays Driver on their old consoles like their lives depends on it. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Driver is an old racing game, not much people are playing it now, we have better console games, even mobile games, one can get into playing than thinking retrospective towards driver. 

It would even shock you that some gamers are still playing Mario on their 1999 Sega consoles and not to talk about Driver. 

12 hours ago, Boblee said:

It would even shock you that some gamers are still playing Mario on their 1999 Sega consoles and not to talk about Driver. 

Hmm, it's a shocker indeed, does it mean that, they lack finance to upgrade or it's just their choice to play retro games? 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:05 AM, Justin11 said:

Hmm, it's a shocker indeed, does it mean that, they lack finance to upgrade or it's just their choice to play retro games? 

There are still a lot of classic gamers out there. They are good propagators of our old games. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

There are still a lot of classic gamers out there. They are good propagators of our old games. 

My brother is surely one of the classic gamers we have today. All old games on SNE, he still plays them till today. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

You aren't wrong, their are users out there whose life is dependent on retro games, I believe when they get to this Driver, if they enjoy playing racing game, then it will be an option for them to look in. 

5 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You aren't wrong, their are users out there whose life is dependent on retro games, I believe when they get to this Driver, if they enjoy playing racing game, then it will be an option for them to look in. 

I don't think it's possible for anyone's life to be dependent on any kind of games, be it old classic or new gen one's. How's that going to be possible?