Register Now
Prof elohstar

DRIVER

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

I don't think it's possible for anyone's life to be dependent on any kind of games, be it old classic or new gen one's. How's that going to be possible? 

Unless he's talking about being addicted to those kind of games that not playing with would be a big problem for them. This is the only thing that I can think of. 

Man i don't want to nag or anything but damn are we still going on about driver or what on earth are we talking about, i think everithing there is to say is said just let the thread rest and move on. 

Driver while one of my favourite franchises ever, it's not going to come back, offcourse never say never but i doubt ubisoft has any intention of bringing back a franchise that's been dead for 10 years.

On 5/10/2022 at 9:39 AM, Yaramaki said:

Man i don't want to nag or anything but damn are we still going on about driver or what on earth are we talking about, i think everithing there is to say is said just let the thread rest and move on. 

Driver while one of my favourite franchises ever, it's not going to come back, offcourse never say never but i doubt ubisoft has any intention of bringing back a franchise that's been dead for 10 years.

I'm actually inclined to agree with you. @Boblee, @Justin11 and @Heatman keep trying to steer this thread towards racing games when Driver is not a racing game. I really am starting to doubt that these guys have even played them. I'll give it a little time and if this trend continues I'll lock this thread.

Edited by Shagger