Register Now
Head_Hunter

Mention the top 5 most expensive game ever produced?

On 5/5/2022 at 12:17 AM, Heatman said:

It's one of the dragged on video game that's ever been made. They couldn't give up on the game looking at the $314 million dollars already invested in it. 

I think that it was either Microsoft or Sony that terminated one game project they had already spent about $50 million dollars on. It was an insane decision. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Activision-Blizzard Entertainment had Titan canceled or terminated for failing to control the scope of the game even with all the money spent already on it. 

It was still their fault that they couldn't control the scope of the game with other games they had rolled out at the same time with it. 

18 minutes ago, Boblee said:

It was still their fault that they couldn't control the scope of the game with other games they had rolled out at the same time with it. 

That's true, as it's something that they could have easily avoid but when they have two games released at the same time with similar gameplay, what were they expecting? 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I wanted to get the Assassin's Creed skin on Fortnite, but spending that 2,800 bucks in the game doesn't make sense to me. I rather maintain my current skins. 

If you have enough V Bucks, I don't think that's too much of it to ask for that perfect Assassin's Creed skin on Fortnite. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

If you have enough V Bucks, I don't think that's too much of it to ask for that perfect Assassin's Creed skin on Fortnite. 

I don't have much V-bucks to sacrifice for that skin, maybe i can purchase V-bucks when I have spare cash to gift to the developers of Fortnite. 

1 hour ago, Boblee said:

Is there any update on what's the budget size or figures that's mapped out for the development of The New Tomb Raider game? 

I have not heard anything on that, and I believe that they wouldn't give out such figures until the game is done. 

On 5/8/2022 at 11:05 PM, Heatman said:

I have not heard anything on that, and I believe that they wouldn't give out such figures until the game is done. 

The 2018 Shadow is of the Tomb Raider cost $100 million to make and $35 million dollars to promote. So, you should have an insight of what to expect from the new game. 

22 minutes ago, Boblee said:

The 2018 Shadow is of the Tomb Raider cost $100 million to make and $35 million dollars to promote. So, you should have an insight of what to expect from the new game. 

If things keeps up the way they are, then the new Tomb Raider would be looking at taking at least $250 million for its development and promotion.