Register Now
Jayson

PC Gaming Rooms

I know it will take some time, that's why I'm not rushing it, plus u don't have much finance to push my gaming set-up high. I'm putting it in order gradually, when it is compete as I want it will be worth capping off on YouTube. 

It's not as popular, but there are a few near me. I'm a console gamer so it doesn't interest me but my younger sister likes to visit them from time to time to play some games. It's quite cheap and fun especially as the one she goes to has a cafe which means you can usually get the food/drinks you ordered sent to you.

1 hour ago, Darth said:

It's not as popular, but there are a few near me. I'm a console gamer so it doesn't interest me but my younger sister likes to visit them from time to time to play some games. It's quite cheap and fun especially as the one she goes to has a cafe which means you can usually get the food/drinks you ordered sent to you.

The little time I spent playing on PC, it was nice getting into PC room because it made it quite easy to pick up few things from pros playing on PC.