Register Now
Jayson

PC Gaming Rooms

In South Korea, these are as common as gas stations in the US, lol.   Anyway, you can play games, smoke (most have non-smoking sections), eat, and they are 24 hours.  Of course, with Covid going on now, things might be different, but that was the situation back in the 2000s.

Anyway, these haven't caught on in the US and other western nations.   Why do you feel it hasn't?  Now, another thing that hasn't caught on is hot tub houses, lol.

2 hours ago, Family sedan said:

To answer your question of why these haven't caught on in the U.S., I can only speak to the Northern Virginia region where I live for now.  We're pretty anti-social here.  I don't know why that is.

Sometimes, people want privacy depending on the type of area that they come from. Being antisocial can stem from such mindset, so nothing to worry about if you can connect with gamers all over the world. 

On 3/19/2022 at 3:56 AM, Family sedan said:

To answer your question of why these haven't caught on in the U.S., I can only speak to the Northern Virginia region where I live for now.  We're pretty anti-social here.  I don't know why that is.

Well, the answer to that would be that people really like to be on their own to avoid all the unnecessary dramas. 

8 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I prefer staying indoors too, I don't care if socialization bites others in my region, because I don't have anyone's time, just my own time is enough for me. 

Staying alone can be a good way to stay out of trouble too. The vibe is just on a different level, if you ask me.

13 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I prefer staying indoors too, I don't care if socialization bites others in my region, because I don't have anyone's time, just my own time is enough for me. 

I'm the out going type of person and there is no way playing games alone at home would be enough for me. 

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I'm the out going type of person and there is no way playing games alone at home would be enough for me. 

xD, it wouldn't, because your movement wouldn't let you stay much of indoors while playing video games. I am more of indoor type than outdoor person.  

16 hours ago, Knight Barida said:

Staying alone can be a good way to stay out of trouble too. The vibe is just on a different level, if you ask me.

I know it's of different level when compared to meeting friends. Not that I don't move our at all, I do move, maybe once in 10 days xD. 

3 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I know it's of different level when compared to meeting friends. Not that I don't move our at all, I do move, maybe once in 10 days xD. 

Hahahaha! Moving out once in 10 days makes you better because I do go out once in a month and it's no big deal since I got to play games at home most of the times.