Register Now
Jayson

YouTube Channels About Gaming

29 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

It's a pity though, you don't have to worry about, when you see fit time, you can try to be active in order to fancy your chances of winning the giveaway there. 

Lol.. I give up already. My aim is to have more than enough so I can introduce giveaways too to boost my channel.

1 minute ago, Prof elohstar said:

Lol.. I give up already. My aim is to have more than enough so I can introduce giveaways too to boost my channel.

Lol, just shut down for a while if you don't have much finance to continue. But remember, as you've stopped the giveaway lots of members will deviate from doing your task. 

13 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Lol, just shut down for a while if you don't have much finance to continue. But remember, as you've stopped the giveaway lots of members will deviate from doing your task. 

Of course it's not easy to have loyal subscribers. I noticed that my subscribers were just leaving my channel little by little and it's so painful. 

58 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Of course it's not easy to have loyal subscribers. I noticed that my subscribers were just leaving my channel little by little and it's so painful. 

I knew it will result in that way, because you stopped given out bonus, when you've started such program, you could've proceed with another format of reward even if it's lesser, at least it could've kept those subscribers in. 

23 hours ago, Justin11 said:

It's a pity though, you don't have to worry about, when you see fit time, you can try to be active in order to fancy your chances of winning the giveaway there. 

I have lost interest in the giveaways already. My focus is to start my own giveaways so I can have more subscribers in my channel.

On 4/12/2022 at 10:15 PM, Boblee said:

I'm very much satisfied with their reviews on video games they have found time to review. Yes, it's not all games they have chipped in their reviews but the ones they did are well covered. 

Just like the video that you shared about their review on top 10 YouTube channels for gaming and you can see how good it was. 

22 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I knew it will result in that way, because you stopped given out bonus, when you've started such program, you could've proceed with another format of reward even if it's lesser, at least it could've kept those subscribers in. 

Yeah it's true though but I couldn't keep up for a couple of reasons. 

8 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Yeah it's true though but I couldn't keep up for a couple of reasons. 

Their is no problem, maybe when next you want to restart your YouTube channel adventure, you can develop strategy again that wouldn't cost you much more than you can't afford. 

12 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Their is no problem, maybe when next you want to restart your YouTube channel adventure, you can develop strategy again that wouldn't cost you much more than you can't afford. 

Very well. Am going with your suggestions. Been thinking of how I can revive my channel back and your idea is helpful already. thanks bro.

13 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

Very well. Am going with your suggestions. Been thinking of how I can revive my channel back and your idea is helpful already. thanks bro.

Yeah, we help each one best we can with our opinion. Do you know that, my friend is using a random giveaway to promote his YouTube channel and building up his Facebook page? He do random giveaway of small price, and users flood his channel much. 

20 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

Yeah, we help each one best we can with our opinion. Do you know that, my friend is using a random giveaway to promote his YouTube channel and building up his Facebook page? He do random giveaway of small price, and users flood his channel much. 

That's really nice. This is exactly the strategy am going to use to revive my channel back.

45 minutes ago, Prof elohstar said:

That's really nice. This is exactly the strategy am going to use to revive my channel back.

Good one, 

And surely you'll get more subscribers. Like, how many subscribers you had back then? 

On 3/21/2022 at 12:57 PM, Empire said:

MandalorGaming for some off-the-beaten-track reviews in a really clever, in depth manner. Stuff you'd likely not have played, or maybe even heard of before, but will appreciate knowing about.

I took the time to have them - MandalorGaming checked out and they some reviews on games that I have never come across in the past. It's a good place to look at. 

11 hours ago, Prof elohstar said:

Just 2k subscribers. 

2k subscribers is already high bro, the requirement for subscribers is enough to get you monetized. Like, what's your total watch hours? Which is the main requirement to get monetized by Google. Can you share your YouTube channel link here? I can help you with +1 subscriber to encourage your work.