Register Now
The Blackangel

Life Is Strange: True Colors

14 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

This is the first I'm hearing of this series - it sounds a bit like the Last Of Us based on how you guys described it. How long has it been out?

It more like and interactive narrative type experience such as Telltale's The Walking Dead and has a similar episodic structure.  The first game's 5 episodes were released throughout 2015.

11 minutes ago, Crazycrab said:

It more like and interactive narrative type experience such as Telltale's The Walking Dead and has a similar episodic structure.  The first game's 5 episodes were released throughout 2015.

Thanks for the heads-up. Honestly, I don't really fancy those interactive kinds of games. I mean, the Walking Dead one was a pretty great story although I only watched it on YouTube - I'd probably get bored if I actually tried to play it.

On 4/5/2022 at 8:19 PM, killamch89 said:

Thanks for the heads-up. Honestly, I don't really fancy those interactive kinds of games. I mean, the Walking Dead one was a pretty great story although I only watched it on YouTube - I'd probably get bored if I actually tried to play it.

That's fair. These types of games are not made for everyone. Still, I would get a little frustrated as watching someone else play them, like if they the make a choice I wouldn't have made or if they don't go down a back alley or more hidden spot that I would have explored, it would be a little maddening.