Register Now
Patrik

Lot of products being released in a very short period of time, doesn't it bother you?

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

I think there are more than 50 games already scheduled to be released in 2023 and there are more yet to be announced.

I think there are a good number of games released each year and you just have to pick one and play.

Not a bad amount of games to look forward to, but I feel like that's not nearly as much as we should be hearing about. And for sure, there's a lot of games that have yet to be announced. I'm all for more games coming out though, because the more games the better imo. 

16 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Not a bad amount of games to look forward to, but I feel like that's not nearly as much as we should be hearing about. And for sure, there's a lot of games that have yet to be announced. I'm all for more games coming out though, because the more games the better imo. 

I feel same way, atleast you don't have to be compelled to play a particular game because there were so much released at the time, but if you have a good number of games to choose from it makes a lot more fun when you have to make the hard choice of choosing one really good game over the other or buying all at once.

On 8/15/2022 at 7:28 AM, Clasher said:

I think there are more than 50 games already scheduled to be released in 2023 and there are more yet to be announced.

I think there are a good number of games released each year and you just have to pick one and play.

That's true same goes for gadgets and mobile phones , you might save up to get a particular Device only for another one with a much better specifications.

If I don't have enough funds to just stick to the ones I can afford to buy.