Register Now
kingpotato

New Tomb Raider game announced

19 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The force within the two company wouldn't let them work a disappointing game, definitely I know that tomb raider next edition wouldn't disappoint, it will be the first in it's series to operate in an unreal engine 5. 

In honesty, they have everything when it comes to tools and technologies to do an excellent job but we will only know what they are capable of doing till when the game is out. 

2 hours ago, Ryan Blake said:

Excited to play it. Such a Nostalgic moment it will be 🙂

I would just like them to take their time in developing the game in order to have everything be as it should be. I wouldn't like to have a groundbreaking bug in the game when it's released. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

In honesty, they have everything when it comes to tools and technologies to do an excellent job but we will only know what they are capable of doing till when the game is out. 

Sureah, let's wait until the game is out to see their work rate, if what they've been building for years is tremendous or not. I believe it wouldn't disappoint, because the positive around the game is much to believe that, it will worth playing. 

10 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Sureah, let's wait until the game is out to see their work rate, if what they've been building for years is tremendous or not. I believe it wouldn't disappoint, because the positive around the game is much to believe that, it will worth playing. 

The new character of Lara croft in the game is something that I really look forward to playing because she's one mean badass. 

4 hours ago, Boblee said:

The new character of Lara croft in the game is something that I really look forward to playing because she's one mean badass. 

I saw that when I watched the trailer last time out, it's different from the main Lara. And I wished to see the original Lara, bit unfortunately 'crystal dynamic didn't bring her back. 

9 hours ago, Justin11 said:

I saw that when I watched the trailer last time out, it's different from the main Lara. And I wished to see the original Lara, bit unfortunately 'crystal dynamic didn't bring her back. 

They have moved on to another phase of their character usage in the game and to some extent, I believe it's a good idea. 

20 hours ago, Boblee said:

They have moved on to another phase of their character usage in the game and to some extent, I believe it's a good idea. 

Everything is subject to change, I don't hold anything against Tomb Raider changing character, I believe it's something on a mutual understanding with the old Lara and the company.