Register Now
kingpotato

New Tomb Raider game announced

On 4/14/2022 at 11:27 PM, Boblee said:

I'm happy that they have announced something about the game but to leave us out in the dark with no details at all really sucks!!! 

It probably shows that even though they have announced about the game, a lot of things aren't set yet. It's just like what Rockstar did with announcing GTA 6 already being under production. 

The last Tomb Raider I played was the 25th anniversary which I thought they had too much of trying to get supplies for crafting on top of everything else you have to find. If you go that route you might as well make it open world. I doubt they would open world this new one. I like Tomb Raider, but I just hope they don't try to complicate the gaming experience more than they have to. I hope they bring more stealth into the game and not open shooting all the time. They tried that with the 25th anniversary which I liked, but still the controls were weird. And a lot of times they ended up throwing stealth out the window.

Edited by Reality vs Adventure

5 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

The last Tomb Raider I played was the 25th anniversary which I thought they had too much of trying to get supplies for crafting on top of everything else you have to find. If you go that route you might as well make it open world. I doubt they would open world this new one. I like Tomb Raider, but I just hope they don't try to complicate the gaming experience more than they have to. I hope they bring more stealth into the game and not open shooting all the time. They tried that with the 25th anniversary which I liked, but still the controls were weird. And a lot of times they ended up throwing stealth out the window.

One thing that I love a lot in most Tomb Raider games that I have played are the puzzles they come with. If it's something they can keep up with having puzzles that offer a good sense of accomplishment after playing it, I would be very happy 😊

On 4/19/2022 at 8:56 PM, Shagger said:

Can you elaborate? What are differences between the old Lara and the new Lara that bring you to that conclusion. What are changes and why are they to the characters detriment in you eyes? You as well @Awesomeninjagamer, I'd like your input as well for same reason.

Let me point it out that both characters of Lara are good in their own way but there is a thing with the old Lara that makes her classic for me. The fun with the character was gone with the new Lara. The old Lara is witty and adventurous but the new Lara is too serious and lacked variety or excitement. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

I don't have anything for or against the old or new Lara Croft because both of them offered something unique to the game and in my eyes, the new Lara is an improvement on the old one. 

Can you share the new Tomb Raider video game here? I'll appreciate of you can share a trailer about the game. It seems you've already catch-up with the game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Can you share the new Tomb Raider video game here? I'll appreciate of you can share a trailer about the game. It seems you've already catch-up with the game. 

You can take a look here and pick out all you need to know about the new Tomb Raider. 

13 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Never, it didn't answer my question as I wanted it. It was just a combination of different trailers, not specific on tomb raider new edition. 

I found an article on Polygon which have more depth and details on the game, maybe you should have it checked out. 

https://www.polygon.com/23011809/tomb-raider-new-game-unreal-engine-5

On 4/23/2022 at 1:06 PM, Boblee said:

I found an article on Polygon which have more depth and details on the game, maybe you should have it checked out. 

https://www.polygon.com/23011809/tomb-raider-new-game-unreal-engine-5

The blog site explained everything I needed to know when it comes to the newly developed tomb raider game that is inline to get announced. Crystal dynamic and publisher 'Square Enix is working tremendous to make the game stand the best because it is set to be developed via an unreal engine 5, which is the new gen video game franchise engine. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

The blog site explained everything I needed to know when it comes to the newly developed tomb raider game that is inline to get announced. Crystal dynamic and publisher 'Square Enix is working tremendous to make the game stand the best because it is set to be developed via an unreal engine 5, which is the new gen video game franchise engine. 

The most important thing for me with the New Tomb Raider game is due Crystal dynamic and Square Enix put all effort into making sure the game wouldn't come out as a disappointment by not rushing the game. 

Edited by Heatman

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

The most important thing for me with the New Tomb Raider game is due Crystal dynamic and Square Enix put all effort into making sure the game wouldn't come out as a disappointment by not rushing the game. 

The force within the two company wouldn't let them work a disappointing game, definitely I know that tomb raider next edition wouldn't disappoint, it will be the first in it's series to operate in an unreal engine 5.