Register Now
Family sedan

Twisted Metal 4

On 4/30/2022 at 8:51 PM, Heatman said:

I enjoyed every bit of moment that I used in watching the video. It even revealed a few things that I never knew about the Joke and Sweettooth. 

I'm currently working on an article on the Joker's across all the games he's appeared in and there will be mentions of his run with Sweettooth in it. 

7 hours ago, Heatman said:

There is a reboot of Twisted Metal on Playstation 5 that's going on now, and there's been a reveal on the developer behind it. 

https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/twisted-metal-ps5-developer-firesprite-report/

Since they have been planing on this reboot for a while now, they should take their time and not have it rushed, so it comes out perfectly. 

Most video game studios are too rushy, they just want to do things in a haste and collect their fair share of reward, and undermining the real work that should be out in place to make the game gain much more positive remarks. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Most video game studios are too rushy, they just want to do things in a haste and collect their fair share of reward, and undermining the real work that should be out in place to make the game gain much more positive remarks. 

Since they are working on having the game being rebooted on Playstation 5, they will definitely be very careful with their development. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

Since they are working on having the game being rebooted on Playstation 5, they will definitely be very careful with their development. 

If they like, let them mess it up with developing a half cooked game. It's them that's going to suffer it in the end. 

On 5/7/2022 at 3:20 AM, Heatman said:

Sureah, because PS5 is a quality console, rushing a game over at PS5 will destroy the reputation of the developers especially when gamers fumes at the poor performance of the game. 

On 5/8/2022 at 8:24 AM, Justin11 said:

Sureah, because PS5 is a quality console, rushing a game over at PS5 will destroy the reputation of the developers especially when gamers fumes at the poor performance of the game. 

They are most likely be spending a lot of money and other resources on the game reboot, so they can't afford to mess it up themselves. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

They are most likely be spending a lot of money and other resources on the game reboot, so they can't afford to mess it up themselves. 

I will be looking forward to how Sweettooth would be used in the game's reboot and his skills upgrade. 

On 5/9/2022 at 10:49 PM, Heatman said:

Because they know, it's one of the most important aspect of video game. If ruined, they'll definitely get a backlash from gamers, I wouldn't hide my feelings away from lashing out on them. 

8 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Because they know, it's one of the most important aspect of video game. If ruined, they'll definitely get a backlash from gamers, I wouldn't hide my feelings away from lashing out on them. 

Twisted Metal games have always been good to the best of my knowledge and with this new one that's set to be worked on, it won't come out short. 

6 hours ago, Heatman said:

Twisted Metal games have always been good to the best of my knowledge and with this new one that's set to be worked on, it won't come out short. 

That's cool to hear, an advantage for it's gamers. I never played the twisted metal game, their are lots of games running on my mind, I can't hold on with too many. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear, an advantage for it's gamers. I never played the twisted metal game, their are lots of games running on my mind, I can't hold on with too many. 

You can start out playing from the first one which was good but the 2nd edition of the game was my favorite.