Register Now
Family sedan

Twisted Metal 4

14 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's cool to hear, an advantage for it's gamers. I never played the twisted metal game, their are lots of games running on my mind, I can't hold on with too many. 

The real question would be if you are interested in playing the game? If yes, there is no amount of games that's going to stop you from playing. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:13 AM, Boblee said:

You can start out playing from the first one which was good but the 2nd edition of the game was my favorite. 

Remember, the one suggested here is twisted Meta 4, if you ask me to start from the edition one, it means going backward. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Remember, the one suggested here is twisted Meta 4, if you ask me to start from the edition one, it means going backward. 

If it helps you to have a very good background in the game, I think that it's something good unless you don't have the time for it. 

On 5/14/2022 at 12:47 AM, Justin11 said:

It's alright my friend. Just play the one that you feel like. If it's starting from Twisted Metal 4, then so be it. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

One of the bugs or glitches in Twisted Metal 4 that I really enjoyed was the unlimited ammo bug. It was a bug I never wanted them to fix. 

I found this YouTube video on the unlimited ammo bug on Twisted Metal 4.

On 5/15/2022 at 2:10 AM, Boblee said:

It's alright my friend. Just play the one that you feel like. If it's starting from Twisted Metal 4, then so be it. 

I got you, I'll choose carefully the one I'll be going for. I'll take my time to go around the series starting from the first edition to see the one more favourable. 

On 5/15/2022 at 9:51 PM, Boblee said:

I found this YouTube video on the unlimited ammo bug on Twisted Metal 4.

Yeah, that's it. I think there's another gameplay video of it that I saw somewhere, I'm going to look for it right away. 

12 hours ago, Heatman said:

Yeah, that's it. I think there's another gameplay video of it that I saw somewhere, I'm going to look for it right away. 

To some gamers Twisted Metal 4 is quite easy when compared to other series of the game. Which one is it happens to be the easiest one for you? I'm stuck between 2 and 3.

The tournament mode in Twisted Metal 4 is set on normal difficulty, so it makes it easier to play. Killing Sweettooth wouldn't be that hard to kill but with just putting three mines on a teleport. 

14 hours ago, Heatman said:

The tournament mode in Twisted Metal 4 is set on normal difficulty, so it makes it easier to play. Killing Sweettooth wouldn't be that hard to kill but with just putting three mines on a teleport. 

I guessed as much too that would have been the reason why most found the 4th edition of Twisted Metal to be that easier compared to the rest. How long did it take you to complete the game? It took me about 38 hours. 

5 hours ago, Boblee said:

I guessed as much too that would have been the reason why most found the 4th edition of Twisted Metal to be that easier compared to the rest. How long did it take you to complete the game? It took me about 38 hours. 

I'm very sure that it was roughly between 36 to 37 hours long that it took me before having the game completed. 

16 hours ago, Heatman said:

I'm very sure that it was roughly between 36 to 37 hours long that it took me before having the game completed. 

Are you always in the habit of replaying a game that you have completed? I have managed to do it once with Twisted Metal 4. 

16 hours ago, Boblee said:

Are you always in the habit of replaying a game that you have completed? I have managed to do it once with Twisted Metal 4. 

Replaying games that I have completed isn't something that I do very often because I have so many on my backlog that's yet to be played and not to talk about completing them.