Register Now
NightmareFarm

How would you rank pokemon gens?

On 4/19/2022 at 3:59 PM, Yaramaki said:

I never was hugely into pokemon, by the time it became really populair i've already hit an age where you were supposed to be acting more mature instead of being a kid, let alone playing pokemon video games. 

I'm not gonna rank the gens  but to me the original 151 pokemon are still the best. What was it called ah yes Scyther being my favourite amongst the bunch.

Ever considered giving up gaming then? That's also considered something for kids.

Edited by NightmareFarm

41 minutes ago, NightmareFarm said:

Ever considered giving up gaming then? That's also considered something for kids.

I've considered many things, giving up gaming was not one of them. Why are you attacking me, since I think you misunderstood me, try saying when you're 16 in the early 2000's that you are into pokemon, people would have laughed straight at you and tell you to grow the fuck up.

Times have changed for the better since geek culture is generally accepted by society, back then it wasen't and yes I did care about what people tought of me when i was a teen, because i was afraid of getting bullied at school. Now i just don't give a fuck what people think of me and do my own thing.

Edited by Yaramaki

2 hours ago, NightmareFarm said:

Gaming being something for kids? What about that professionals that it's their full time job? Or even those streamers that make tons of money from their channels? Gaming is definitely not for kids alone.