Register Now
Patrik

Tough games from the past

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

Heart of Darkness is one game on PlayStation 1 that I wouldn't forget how difficult it was. The way enemies swarm up at you in the opening levels is absurd and the controls is difficult. 

You remembered this game? It's been a long while for the game, developed in the year 1998 and playable on Microsoft and PlayStation 1, it has a rating of 8.1/10. 

18 hours ago, Justin11 said:

You remembered this game? It's been a long while for the game, developed in the year 1998 and playable on Microsoft and PlayStation 1, it has a rating of 8.1/10. 

For a game that gave the kind of punishment Heart of Darkness dished out for me, there was no way you would expect me to forget it too early. 

3 hours ago, Heatman said:

For a game that gave the kind of punishment Heart of Darkness dished out for me, there was no way you would expect me to forget it too early. 

xD, you're correct man, their is no way you can forget a game that boosted your adrenaline rush, which made you sweat over making a tangible progress. 

I have heard so much about how tough Ninja Gaiden II was from most of my guys that played. I did played it out a few times and the intensity of the game was mad. It's very difficult to survive the onslaught by enemies.