Register Now
The Blackangel

Someone Finally Fights Back

I didn't even know bibles were allowed in public schools, but after doing a search I see that it is allowed in libraries. According to the laws passed, it should get banned. End of story, no exceptions. This is another case of selective enforcement from the republicans. In all seriousness, everyone should bring this to the courts. Put republicans on the spot for once and have them defend it. 

This is another reason why republicans want to destroy public schools, so that they can control private schools where they can do whatever they want. That's why we see a surge of republicans across the board trying to increase funding to charter schools where its the gateway to privatism. A republican politician just called for the elimination of public schools and have it all private. Do a search on google and see all the different articles how republicans want to destroy public schools. That's what all this is really about. They want complete control over kids in private schools. In order to do that they have to bring chaos by making public schools dangerous, making teachers fear their jobs, eliminate funding or transfer it to charter schools, lower teaching standards so that they can claim public schools have lower test scores. It's even a segregation strategy where neglected public schools will only be available in minority neighborhoods, where their district is gerrymandered so bad that they have no voting power whatsoever. 

On 4/27/2022 at 6:33 AM, Reality vs Adventure said:

I didn't even know bibles were allowed in public schools, but after doing a search I see that it is allowed in libraries. According to the laws passed, it should get banned. End of story, no exceptions. This is another case of selective enforcement from the republicans. In all seriousness, everyone should bring this to the courts. Put republicans on the spot for once and have them defend it. 

This is another reason why republicans want to destroy public schools, so that they can control private schools where they can do whatever they want. That's why we see a surge of republicans across the board trying to increase funding to charter schools where its the gateway to privatism. A republican politician just called for the elimination of public schools and have it all private. Do a search on google and see all the different articles how republicans want to destroy public schools. That's what all this is really about. They want complete control over kids in private schools. In order to do that they have to bring chaos by making public schools dangerous, making teachers fear their jobs, eliminate funding or transfer it to charter schools, lower teaching standards so that they can claim public schools have lower test scores. It's even a segregation strategy where neglected public schools will only be available in minority neighborhoods, where their district is gerrymandered so bad that they have no voting power whatsoever. 

I'm not sure what the problem is with everything you just posted. Who cares if people want to send their children to private schools? I'm not sure how the abolition of public schools would work, but if it were done properly, then I wouldn't take issue with it.