Register Now
StaceyPowers

If you push the wrong button in a game, do you go back to fix your mistake?

10 hours ago, Boblee said:

I wonder who doesn't look out for themselves first? I do that for my always. Although, it's only on Spec Ops : The Line that I felt bad with having killed innocent people. 

There was no way that would have been avoided from happening in Spec Ops : The Line. It's one of those situations where you can't help it with the outcome of your actions in the game. 

That's why it is video games l, most of the actions shouldn't surprise us since the creators are doing everything at their own reach to make the games to be as realistic like never before. When I witnessed the incident that occured with spec ops on a trailer I felt emotional for the innocent souls wasted in the game. 

6 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's why it is video games l, most of the actions shouldn't surprise us since the creators are doing everything at their own reach to make the games to be as realistic like never before. When I witnessed the incident that occured with spec ops on a trailer I felt emotional for the innocent souls wasted in the game. 

The trailer isn't going to affect you the way its going to affect you when you play the game in person. I never knew how psychologically draining it could be till I played it. 

25 minutes ago, Heatman said:

The trailer isn't going to affect you the way its going to affect you when you play the game in person. I never knew how psychologically draining it could be till I played it. 

That's it, it was totally emotional at first sight over there at the trailer which I watched over at YouTube. That game offered epic moment of reality, it is hard to see another replicating such kind of emotional cutscene. 

13 hours ago, Heatman said:

There was no way that would have been avoided from happening in Spec Ops : The Line. It's one of those situations where you can't help it with the outcome of your actions in the game. 

If you ask me, I think they should have made it optional for gamers to choose on using the White Phosphorus in that situation.