Register Now
Maxi

How long are you planning on playing games?

Video games are just natural for me, I can't imagining my life at tbe moment without gaming at least for a day. I play games everyday apart from when I'm sick. I don't pray to fall sick anytime so I can stay on and keep enjoying the beautiful games. 

I'll keep retro gaming for as long as I'm able to. As for keeping up with new releases and consoles, I'll keep going until digital distribution and/or cloud gaming take over everything. I'm already restricting myself to buying one 9th-gen console and 10 games for it due to the state of the industry, but when the big companies tell me I don't own a game I just paid for, I'm getting out of the video game rat race for good.

On 6/16/2022 at 9:51 PM, Clasher said:

Video games has become a big part of my life not as an addiction but an activity I love to engage in.

If due to some health issue I can't play video games anymore I would still stick around forums or sites where I could get information about video games so as to be updated and have a feel of it.

I have been addicted to a few games but it wasn't something too serious that I couldn't get myself out of it.

I have managed to master how to play in healthy manner and I'm going to keep that up for a very long time. 

Edited by Dannyjax

16 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have been addicted to a few games but it wasn't something too serious that I couldn't get myself out of it.

I have managed to master how to play in healthy manner and I'm going to keep that up for a very long time. 

Having control over your addictions is a good thing. Atleast that would help you avoid some of the harmful things that you might be doing to your body just because you can stop playing a video game and you spent long hours glued to your Tv sets or PC.

Well, video games is fun and it's something that anyone could easily get addicted to and that's why I don't see myself stopping video games anytime soon.

On 6/16/2022 at 11:47 PM, killamch89 said:

I'll be playing games for as long as I live. It's a hobby I've had since I was a kid and I don't intend to give up on it.

That's the plan mate. My parents and even uncle had their own contributions they made in my gaming life as a kid and I intend to return the favor to my own kids, cousin's and nieces.

With that in mind, my gaming history still have a very long way to go.