Register Now
Dannyjax

Have your online gaming account been hacked?

17 hours ago, Jasmin said:

Aha! That's something you should be very careful about. A lot of devices automatically save login details, therefore, you should avoid accessing accounts from someone else's devices.

It's something that most people who are always in a hurry makes the dire mistake of having their password saved and never remembering to reset it in the browser when they are done which comes back to bite them. 

20 hours ago, Jasmin said:

It depends on what kind of settings you have applied. In order to avoid getting hacked, you need strong password, you need to avoid accessing your accounts form someone else's device and avoid clicking suspicious links.

Even when you have a strong password , you should also avoid login into your account on numerous devices that aren't yours, and if you can't help but do this then endeavor to logout immediately you are through with whatever you are doing.

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

Even when you have a strong password , you should also avoid login into your account on numerous devices that aren't yours, and if you can't help but do this then endeavor to logout immediately you are through with whatever you are doing.

You can login on so many of them if you have need for it but always remember never to accept remember password, so that once you have logged out, you're completely out of the system. 

I wouldn't insert my sensitive information or data to someone else's computer, I love being at the safer side. Login my details is completely unsafe for me, unless I don't care about my sensitive information privacy. 

On 6/6/2022 at 10:37 PM, Dannyjax said:

That's why massively and repeatedly reporting of such accounts makes it very swift for it to be banned immediately. 

I always try to put it out to some of my friends in such game's to help and report such cheating account. It makes it faster for them to deal with it. 

43 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I always try to put it out to some of my friends in such game's to help and report such cheating account. It makes it faster for them to deal with it. 

My friend had similar experience with her Facebook account and not gaming account. She had to create another account and updated about 700 friends she had on the previous account to report it. The account was taken down in 48 hours. 

2 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

My friend had similar experience with her Facebook account and not gaming account. She had to create another account and updated about 700 friends she had on the previous account to report it. The account was taken down in 48 hours. 

Some people don't usually respond to that request. I have tried doing it a few times for my friends that had same experience but it never paid off. 

17 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

You can login on so many of them if you have need for it but always remember never to accept remember password, so that once you have logged out, you're completely out of the system. 

That's true. I don't use other people's devices to login my gaming account or which ever account. That's why I always keep my devices on and fully charged to avoid a scenario when I would need to use another persons device.

Google chrome is one hell of an app that makes you lose your sensitive information. Immediately you logged it in to another person's device that makes use of the Google chrome you're already at risk, because passwords are saved automatically. I don't dare it to login my information which is essential to me to another person's device be it my close friend, because you never can tell, something phishing might occur in the future. 

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true. I don't use other people's devices to login my gaming account or which ever account. That's why I always keep my devices on and fully charged to avoid a scenario when I would need to use another persons device.

That's one way to have yourself not worried about this problem. If you have been only your device to login, you will only have to worry about clicking links you're not supposed to. 

11 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Google chrome is one hell of an app that makes you lose your sensitive information. Immediately you logged it in to another person's device that makes use of the Google chrome you're already at risk, because passwords are saved automatically. I don't dare it to login my information which is essential to me to another person's device be it my close friend, because you never can tell, something phishing might occur in the future. 

Passwords are never saved automatically in any browser including Google Chrome unless you accepted and clicked for it to remember your password. I don't know how it saves automatically in your browser. 

24 minutes ago, Heatman said:

Passwords are never saved automatically in any browser including Google Chrome unless you accepted and clicked for it to remember your password. I don't know how it saves automatically in your browser. 

Did you know that, my sibling logged in his account using chrome on my phone, he never pressed 'Remember password nor login details, it saved without his permission. I just clicked on the account login, his own details popped up, which makes it unsafe when you logged in via another device using chrome. 

7 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Did you know that, my sibling logged in his account using chrome on my phone, he never pressed 'Remember password nor login details, it saved without his permission. I just clicked on the account login, his own details popped up, which makes it unsafe when you logged in via another device using chrome. 

I believe there's some sort of setting that allows the password to be saved automatically. 

6 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

I believe there's some sort of setting that allows the password to be saved automatically. 

That's what I'm trying to let @Heatman know. I believe that's something internal in which Google set for their browser. Normally I don't even click on the option of 'Remember password, but it does it for me automatically. 

On 6/9/2022 at 11:28 AM, Heatman said:

Some people don't usually respond to that request. I have tried doing it a few times for my friends that had same experience but it never paid off. 

It's why I have a handful of friends on some of my social media sites just like Facebook whom I keep in touch with from time to time. When such a thing happens, I can reach out to them easily and they will always respond.