Register Now
Clasher

Favorite online games on PS4 console?

1 minute ago, Justin11 said:

MGP, F1, Asphalt, GT series are online and offline games I've played and I'm still having fun connecting with friends online,  comparing myself and other gamers on  leaderboard to see my progress. 

I can see very well that you're into racing games well to have that pick. Are they the only racing games that you play on your PS4? 

I have got a few online multilayer game's that are my favorite on Playstation 4. They are the following ;

1. Titianfall 2

2. The Elder Scrolls Online : Tamriel Unlimited

3. Gran Turismo Sport 

4. Rocket League 

5. Fortnite 

6. Call of Duty Warzone 

On 7/26/2022 at 12:55 PM, Heatman said:

Titianfall 2

I haven't heard anything about this particular video game in a while maybe because I haven't been so interested it, but since you mentioned it I would like to know what it's Game play is like and maybe reconsider if it is worth my time.

15 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't heard anything about this particular video game in a while maybe because I haven't been so interested it, but since you mentioned it I would like to know what it's Game play is like and maybe reconsider if it is worth my time.

Here is one playthrough of the game to give you everything that you need on the game. 

And here is a little IGN review of the game too. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

Here is one playthrough of the game to give you everything that you need on the game. 

Thanks  a lot for the videos, though I always checked out a few other immediately after I made that comment.

The game is interesting and the combat are intense, I noticed some sci-fi effects in the game, the multiplayer player mode also looks very promising.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

Thanks  a lot for the videos, though I always checked out a few other immediately after I made that comment.

The game is interesting and the combat are intense, I noticed some sci-fi effects in the game, the multiplayer player mode also looks very promising.

There was a movie that I watched sometime ago that's got the same battle and combat system the game had. It's just that I can't remember the movies name right now. I'm not sure if it's the movie that copied Titanfall or vice versa. 

On 8/19/2022 at 11:28 PM, Heatman said:

I Know so little about Titanfall 2 but I was intrigued when I heard it has time travel in it and you travel through different era in between Gameplay.