Register Now
Clasher

Favorite online games on PS4 console?

There are many free to play games available online for the PS4 console ranging from fortnite, destiny 2, Rocket league , battlefield 1, final fantasy and many more.

Personally my favourite online game for the PS4 console would be call of duty: warzone, which Is a standalone battle Royale Game and it features two main modes battle Royale and plunder. And you can earn in game currency to purchase buy stations in and around the map.

What's your favorite online game on the PS4 console?

1 hour ago, kingpotato said:

If we are talking about free to play games then I will say : Fortnite, Rocket League, Yugioh Master Duel , Apex Legeds and COD Warzone

I didn't get to play yugioh master duel I don't know why though, because my friend was telling me some really good features about the Game, maybe it just skipped my mind. But fortnite and COD warzone are really good and interesting free to play online games I have played.

21 hours ago, Justin11 said:

Fortnite is my preferred option on PS4, I don't play much of the online games on console, but more on mobile. But Fortnite caught the eye, and I'm enjoying the competition in the game. 

Fortnite is also a really cool game, I love big guns and there are a lot of them in fortnite like the combat SMG riffle or the LMG riffle.

4 hours ago, Clasher said:

Fortnite is also a really cool game, I love big guns and there are a lot of them in fortnite like the combat SMG riffle or the LMG riffle.

Since they're virtual Guns, it wouldn't feel heavy for your character. Assume you're holding it real life, you can't feel comfortable holding those guns you mentioned. I love flexible riffles, just like 'Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, and 'Revolver. 

On 5/26/2022 at 9:48 PM, Justin11 said:

Since they're virtual Guns, it wouldn't feel heavy for your character. Assume you're holding it real life, you can't feel comfortable holding those guns you mentioned. I love flexible riffles, just like 'Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper Rifle, and 'Revolver. 

I derive my inspiration from movies from actors like Arnold Schwarzenegger, I enjoyed their movie back then because of the kind of weapons they brought into combat. So having to get that kind of feeling in a game isn't quite a bad idea for me even if it's virtual I could still pretty much enjoy using it while playing fortnite.

I mostly enjoy assassin Greed with ps4 console.  I love advanture, war. I Sometimes played war zone. For now those are my favourite. I don't have time to discover more games of my interest now.

Edited by Head_Hunter
Wrong typing

5 hours ago, Head_Hunter said:

I wouldn't like to derail, but my favourite online game remains FUT, I've been playing it for the past 12 years starting from FIFA 08. 

I want to go into Titanfall 2, and over-watch soon. 

Over watch is also a really cool multiplayer shooter game I like to play with my folks online. And I think blizzard entertainment has been able to give us some really good games over the years like StarCraft, world of Warcraft and now over watch. Would love to see more games coming from this developer. What are your thoughts on this?

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

Over watch is also a really cool multiplayer shooter game I like to play with my folks online. And I think blizzard entertainment has been able to give us some really good games over the years like StarCraft, world of Warcraft and now over watch. Would love to see more games coming from this developer. What are your thoughts on this?

More of their good job is needed, especially if they can make over watch a series kind of game. At the moment blizzard entertainment only have two editions of overwatch, and I've played them all, I just want the game to follow-up and have a continuous sequel. 

Fortnite would be my number one if you're looking at free Battle Royale Games, then Apex Legend and Warframe. 

You can also add Elder Scrolls Online : Tamriel Unlimited, Titianfall 2, Gran Turismo Sport and Rocket League.