Register Now
StaceyPowers

What prompts you to save?

12 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

That would be a good way to have a permanent fix for the power problem but that doesn't solve the problems of not suffering loss of progress if he doesn't save. The game might crash on him and without saving when he's supposed to, he will lose all he's played up. 

I can remember my experience with playing Skyrim on PC and it keeps crashing ever 10 to 20 minutes of play. The only good thing was that it's not a long progress when it happened for the first time. 

On 6/15/2022 at 8:51 AM, Clasher said:

Power outages in some regions of the world is also among the reasons you need to save your progress , especially when you are playing with a console. If you are using a pc you can actually know when your battery would be low and save your game before it goes off.

That's one beautiful thing with PCs, and disadvantage to consoles, because it wouldn't signal you when it is getting low, since it is connected to electricity without battery percentage. Unless you an external power that can sustain it in case their is unexpected power outage. Power outage is common in my locality that's why I save my progress in any game when I don't want to lose such progress. 

2 hours ago, Justin11 said:

That's one beautiful thing with PCs, and disadvantage to consoles, because it wouldn't signal you when it is getting low, since it is connected to electricity without battery percentage. Unless you an external power that can sustain it in case their is unexpected power outage. Power outage is common in my locality that's why I save my progress in any game when I don't want to lose such progress. 

I play with my PC sometimes too, some regions suffer a lot from power outages just like mine as well. That's why I have my PC and extra power source like my solar panel and also a power bank. All this were put in place because I work from home and I need my phone and my PC to be on always. This has helped me too with my video games and when my power sources is too low and can't carry my Consoles I just play with my PC instead.

Atleast all my devices won't be off at the same time.

2 hours ago, Clasher said:

I play with my PC sometimes too, some regions suffer a lot from power outages just like mine as well. That's why I have my PC and extra power source like my solar panel and also a power bank. All this were put in place because I work from home and I need my phone and my PC to be on always. This has helped me too with my video games and when my power sources is too low and can't carry my Consoles I just play with my PC instead.

Atleast all my devices won't be off at the same time.

The only thing I can boost of having double is mobile device, I have two mobile devices at the moment. They're instrumental for gaming as well for me, serve me when my console isn't functioning cos of power issue. 

On 6/16/2022 at 10:16 AM, Aniekwe said:

I can remember my experience with playing Skyrim on PC and it keeps crashing ever 10 to 20 minutes of play. The only good thing was that it's not a long progress when it happened for the first time. 

I came across a lot of similar reports or should I say complain of the same issues with playing Skyrim especially on their PC. I know that can be quite frustrating when it keeps repeating itself over and over again. You can't play the game with rest of mind.