Register Now
NightmareFarm

Anyone else prefer gaming at night

9 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

It was just like last night when I was bored to skull and the only thing I had left was to play games. I wasn't in the mood for movies, and the first game I jumped in was The Evil Within. 

Evil within is an intriguing game too.

Have you played  resident evil 4 , the is also a psychological horror game with some similarities to evil within. I enjoy playing them both.

13 hours ago, Clasher said:

Evil within is an intriguing game too.

Have you played  resident evil 4 , the is also a psychological horror game with some similarities to evil within. I enjoy playing them both.

Yes of course, I have played Resident Evil 4 and even at night too. For me, the gameplay was even more enjoyable at night. I'm sure that most horror game's fans must have played RE4. 

It's even the remake on Resident Evil 4 that's coming out next year is what I'm looking forward to now. 

6 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

Yes of course, I have played Resident Evil 4 and even at night too. For me, the gameplay was even more enjoyable at night. I'm sure that most horror game's fans must have played RE4. 

It's even the remake on Resident Evil 4 that's coming out next year is what I'm looking forward to now. 

Most definitely, I am also looking forward to the resident evil 4 remake as well I would like to see what Capcom production would do to the game this time.

When I first played resident evil 4, I played only at night then or with my gaming room dark  with theme lights on.

14 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

I would be reliving the experience of playing Resident Evil 4 all over again this night on my brother's PS2. It's going to be a memorable night for me that's going to being in the next 2 hours or so. I don't even mind it should be around 1:00 AM, I'm still going to play. 

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

Most definitely, I am also looking forward to the resident evil 4 remake as well I would like to see what Capcom production would do to the game this time.

When I first played resident evil 4, I played only at night then or with my gaming room dark  with theme lights on.

The setting of one's playing room always have an effect on how the mood of the gaming goes. With the way you describe your room mood for playing at night is a perfect way to make horror games bring out all its effects on you. 

4 hours ago, Aniekwe said:

The setting of one's playing room always have an effect on how the mood of the gaming goes. With the way you describe your room mood for playing at night is a perfect way to make horror games bring out all its effects on you. 

Yeah, I don't really enjoy games with too much sunlight entering the room. I just bring my window blinds down and make the room as dark as possible with red lights on.

4 minutes ago, Clasher said:

Yeah, I don't really enjoy games with too much sunlight entering the room. I just bring my window blinds down and make the room as dark as possible with red lights on.

Whenever I play in the night, my light are always off completely. The TV screen light is enough to illuminate the room for me. But if I must have my lights on, it's going to my blue or green sleeping light. 

2 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

Whenever I play in the night, my light are always off completely. The TV screen light is enough to illuminate the room for me. But if I must have my lights on, it's going to my blue or green sleeping light. 

I use blue and red in my gaming room, it matches my game chair quite well.

Gaming at night feels so peaceful , as there are no much noise coming from the environment at that time. I would start playing from 8pm and end around 11pm so I could do other activities during the night and on some nights I play for longer hours.

2 minutes ago, Clasher said:

I use blue and red in my gaming room, it matches my game chair quite well.

Gaming at night feels so peaceful , as there are no much noise coming from the environment at that time. I would start playing from 8pm and end around 11pm so I could do other activities during the night and on some nights I play for longer hours.

My mother used to say that the night is a dead moment and it's attributed to how calm and quiet the night always brings with it. 

Playing at such hour, you will have the advantage of not worrying about noise interference or any sort of distractions. 

I don’t “prefer” gaming at night, it’s just that on work days, the night time is the only time I have time to play games. Then on weekends, I spend the day catching up on my hobbies, so i once again end up gaming at night.

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

I believe that you're now talking about playing games during the day and no longer at night from your reference to sunlight because unless it's no longer in our earth space, then it's where sunlight would come up in the night. 

19 hours ago, Grungie said:

I don’t “prefer” gaming at night, it’s just that on work days, the night time is the only time I have time to play games. Then on weekends, I spend the day catching up on my hobbies, so i once again end up gaming at night.

It's what happens with most of us when we have a lot of bills to pay. You have to work your a** off and still doesn't get paid enough. It's a cycle that keeps repeating all the time and the weekend is never enough for us to get into other things we need to do. 

8 minutes ago, Dannyjax said:

It's what happens with most of us when we have a lot of bills to pay. You have to work your a** off and still doesn't get paid enough. It's a cycle that keeps repeating all the time and the weekend is never enough for us to get into other things we need to do. 

One of my hobbies is audio production, so my problem with that is that it’s easy for me to get lost into it. I tell myself I’m only gonna do some mixing and EQ’ing, and next thing I know, what I thought was gonna be like 15 minutes ended up being 4+ hours.

1 minute ago, Grungie said:

One of my hobbies is audio production, so my problem with that is that it’s easy for me to get lost into it. I tell myself I’m only gonna do some mixing and EQ’ing, and next thing I know, what I thought was gonna be like 15 minutes ended up being 4+ hours.

The most important thing would be the result of the time you invested in it at the time. Once your result is able to tally with the hours you spent on it, I'd say that it's a time well spent. 

This days I don't play much games during the day time due to my work schedule. I feel at ease and safe playing games at mid night and early in the morning before my day starts. The night Atmosphere for games like, MGP 21, GT 7, is amazing for me. 

Edited by Justin11