Register Now
m76

What games you love but dread to re-play due to not wanting to re-live something in the story?

10 hours ago, Clasher said:

That's true mate, I actually cried a bit when I first saw Titanic, and I felt really sad when Arthur died in red dead redemption 2 as well. our emotions is just something we can't we can't always control.

It's our emotions and conscience that makes us human. If you take that away, I wonder what we would become. It helps us to appreciate things the way they are and come in. 

If we add not being willing to relive the horrors you encountered in the game is considered, Manhunt 2 is one game that it's bloody narrative and shocking-disturbing execution scenes is something that's very difficult for me to me to replay. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

If we add not being willing to relive the horrors you encountered in the game is considered, Manhunt 2 is one game that it's bloody narrative and shocking-disturbing execution scenes is something that's very difficult for me to me to replay. 

There are few horror games that were too creepy for me to easily get back to playing them again. Some of them are ; Outlast, System Shock 2 and Fatal Frame 2.

19 hours ago, Heatman said:

There are few horror games that were too creepy for me to easily get back to playing them again. Some of them are ; Outlast, System Shock 2 and Fatal Frame 2.

I was creeped out from playing System Shock 2. I never got to complete the game even now nor am I planning on going back to it. It's one of those games I have ruled out playing. 

1 hour ago, Dannyjax said:

I was creeped out from playing System Shock 2. I never got to complete the game even now nor am I planning on going back to it. It's one of those games I have ruled out playing. 

I only got to complete playing System Shock 2 only once. I have never had the urge to replay the game ever since. It's been more than 7 or 8 years since I completed the game. 

22 hours ago, Heatman said:

I only got to complete playing System Shock 2 only once. I have never had the urge to replay the game ever since. It's been more than 7 or 8 years since I completed the game. 

I have moved on from the game a long time ago. I'm not sure if there's anything that's going to be capable of getting me back into playing it. My silly excuse is that it's now too old for me to play but in all honesty, I'm just too creeped out to go back to it. 

4 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

I have moved on from the game a long time ago. I'm not sure if there's anything that's going to be capable of getting me back into playing it. My silly excuse is that it's now too old for me to play but in all honesty, I'm just too creeped out to go back to it. 

It's not a must that you have to complete every video games you played. Once you enjoyed your time playing it and it becomes difficult playing it any further, it's better to walk away from it. 

Just now, Dannyjax said:

Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons is another video game that brought tears in my eyes. It's one of the most emotional games that I have played in a while. 

I didn't play this game though. I heard it was nice from friends but as stubborn as I can be I didn't want to play a game because some folks recommended it. I just stuck to playing the last of us instead or red dead redemption.

3 hours ago, Dannyjax said:

Brothers : A Tale of Two Sons is another video game that brought tears in my eyes. It's one of the most emotional games that I have played in a while. 

This game can break your heart in so many ways. With their father's death, quest and fight to save, followed by the brother's death too. Its too much to take. 

I think for me, it's about the controls of a game, or a hard segment where I can't get through. Any game with tight timed sections I will hate. Games that force you on a time limit where you can't make a mistake, bug me. Reminds me of mafia with the annoying racing mission.