Register Now
DC

Ways to cool off in the summer heat

11 hours ago, Empire said:

Even going to the coldest room with no carpets with feet on the floor is good 

Definitely. Even when outside, it's nice to put your bare feet down on some cold stones under the shade. My pets are always laying down on the stones. 

On 6/23/2022 at 10:40 AM, Clasher said:

Just do  you man, let's have a toast to the cooler days and to the days when an ice cold beer at hand can work wonders in regulating body temperatures. Cheers mate😅🍻....' takes one big gulp from my own can of ice cold beer'.

It sure as hell does regulation body temperature cause you can't feel it anymore...😆When that heat dilates all the blood vessels it helps increase the alcohol circulation. 

4 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Definitely. Even when outside, it's nice to put your bare feet down on some cold stones under the shade. My pets are always laying down on the stones. 

It sure as hell does regulation body temperature cause you can't feel it anymore...😆When that heat dilates all the blood vessels it helps increase the alcohol circulation. 

Right now, I'd probably go visit some of my family in the hills and stay up there just because of how much cooler it is than living in the city and the air is cleaner too.

9 hours ago, Reality vs Adventure said:

Hanging out with the boys this evening, the weekend is upon us again and it just right we spend some of those time out , chilling and Sharing some chilled beer. You would have liked such activity but your location and mine are different, wouldn't mind sharing a cold beer with some friends.