Register Now
NightmareFarm

Favourite DLC in a video game?

22 minutes ago, Heatman said:

It's just like in Assassin's Creed Valhalla with its two DLC's of The Wrath of the Druids and The Seige of Paris. I played both of them but the former was essentially the best for me because of how the gameplay took shape as it had Eivor dropped in Ireland where you're to gain the favor of the King of Ireland and help him to secure his throne. Dealing with the druidic cult know as the Children of Danu where you have to hunt all of them and kill them was fun in the DLC. 

Do they require the base game to play? Because I remember the AC game, I think it was Liberation, the one that was recently delisted from Steam or something. But that was a standalone game that didn't require the base game in order to play. If these DLCs require the game, then I don't see it being the same. But I am curious to check those DLCs out whenever I do get to those games. 

20 hours ago, Kane99 said:

Do they require the base game to play? Because I remember the AC game, I think it was Liberation, the one that was recently delisted from Steam or something. But that was a standalone game that didn't require the base game in order to play. If these DLCs require the game, then I don't see it being the same. But I am curious to check those DLCs out whenever I do get to those games. 

I got the base game before getting the DLC's but I think it's possible to play the DLC without having the base. I think I saw an update where it's stated that you can have it purchased standalone for $24.99. 

On 7/11/2022 at 11:43 AM, Heatman said:

I also enjoyed playing The Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine, and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - The Shivering Isles. They are both equally good DLC's. There was an fantastic story in Blood and Wine, where players where introduced to new locations, more monsters/beasts, new characters and tough bosses. 

I haven't explored that of the witcher 3 : blood and wine🩸.

And I have seen some good reviews about it , I might consider getting it for myself, maybe after OlliOlli world: void riders I just got , the witcher 3 would be my next pick.

9 hours ago, Clasher said:

I haven't explored that of the witcher 3 : blood and wine🩸.

And I have seen some good reviews about it , I might consider getting it for myself, maybe after OlliOlli world: void riders I just got , the witcher 3 would be my next pick.

Once you have the opportunity to play The Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine, I'm very sure that it's something you would enjoy everything in it. I wasn't disappointed for a second playing it and I know you would have the same experience too. 

11 hours ago, Heatman said:

Once you have the opportunity to play The Witcher 3 : Blood and Wine, I'm very sure that it's something you would enjoy everything in it. I wasn't disappointed for a second playing it and I know you would have the same experience too. 

I would check it out soon.

I need some more games to add up for this weekend anyway.