Register Now
Dannyjax

What's your best team composition in Apex Legends?

Working with the best teammates in Apex Legends determines your progress in the game which is why I painstakingly choose my team players. My favourite team composition is made up of Bloodhound, Wattson and Lifeline. 

What's your best team composition? 

This is a tough decision to make but I'm sure there's enough legends in Apex Legends that's going to give you a well balanced team that's unified to give you a good run. 

I would me choosing Bloodhound, Octane and Gibraltar as my best choice of squad or I can also go for Valkyrie, Gibraltar and Ash. 

1 hour ago, Heatman said:

This is a tough decision to make but I'm sure there's enough legends in Apex Legends that's going to give you a well balanced team that's unified to give you a good run. 

I would me choosing Bloodhound, Octane and Gibraltar as my best choice of squad or I can also go for Valkyrie, Gibraltar and Ash. 

Bloodhound, Ash  and octane is my best picks for a squad, I don't really play Apex Legends often but when I do this are the characters I choose.

On 7/8/2022 at 8:40 PM, Clasher said:

Bloodhound, Ash  and octane is my best picks for a squad, I don't really play Apex Legends often but when I do this are the characters I choose.

I haven't used Ash in a team with Bloodhound but from the looks of everything with their skills, I'm sure they would make a solid team. I would have to try them out in my next play. 

2 hours ago, Heatman said:

I haven't used Ash in a team with Bloodhound but from the looks of everything with their skills, I'm sure they would make a solid team. I would have to try them out in my next play. 

I particularly enjoy using them both, they just give me all I need and though I am not that very good at Apex legends I still try to win a few times using them.

3 hours ago, Clasher said:

I particularly enjoy using them both, they just give me all I need and though I am not that very good at Apex legends I still try to win a few times using them.

I was skeptical of Ash's skills and ability in the game till I watched a particular YouTube video on the Legend. Ever since then, I have come appreciate how good the Legend Ash is in Apex Legends. 

Only best team that you ever get to play with is your own people that you know the best that you speak with everyday and game with 🙂

Even that they are crap and rubbish and they do there own things XD  

On 7/13/2022 at 4:30 PM, Heatman said:

I was skeptical of Ash's skills and ability in the game till I watched a particular YouTube video on the Legend. Ever since then, I have come appreciate how good the Legend Ash is in Apex Legends. 

Ash is actually a really interesting Character in Apex legend, and she has this ability to know which player or legend has been recently eliminated and could actually relay that information to her squad.

This YouTuber did a really good job at describing her abilities and I actually discovered some I haven't explored earlier.

On 7/18/2022 at 6:09 PM, Clasher said:

This YouTuber did a really good job at describing her abilities and I actually discovered some I haven't explored earlier.

It was exactly the same thing the YouTube video did for me. I flet like I haven't being able to maximise using the player when it comes to getting the best out Ash's skills and the video game me more than I could ask for.