Register Now
DC

What’s the last thing you do at night?

1 hour ago, killamch89 said:

Maybe I should put that I lie awake in bed for about 2 hours as the last thing I do at nights.

Really , I do lay on my bed and just reminisce on the things that happened during the day as I slowly drift into sleep. I haven't stayed up to 2 hours laying down at night , I would just pick up my phone and surf the internet instead of laying down doing nothing.

18 hours ago, Clasher said:

Really , I do lay on my bed and just reminisce on the things that happened during the day as I slowly drift into sleep. I haven't stayed up to 2 hours laying down at night , I would just pick up my phone and surf the internet instead of laying down doing nothing.

My focus is actually trying to sleep and if I pick up my phone during that time, I might stay up till the next morning so I just lie in bed instead.

28 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

My focus is actually trying to sleep and if I pick up my phone during that time, I might stay up till the next morning so I just lie in bed instead.

That is you find it difficult sleeping at night so you need to lay still on the bed for 2 hours before you can catch a good sleep, if that's the case then you should seek medical advice Maybe it goes beyond just a daily routine and needs medical attention.

Just now, Clasher said:

That is you find it difficult sleeping at night so you need to lay still on the bed for 2 hours before you can catch a good sleep, if that's the case then you should seek medical advice Maybe it goes beyond just a daily routine and needs medical attention.

I'm good actually, I normally get 5-7 hours of sleep anyways and function perfectly fine throughout the day so it's not that big of a deal.

2 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

I'm good actually, I normally get 5-7 hours of sleep anyways and function perfectly fine throughout the day so it's not that big of a deal.

Okay mate, as long as you feel good about yourself and it doesn't affect you negatively, you can stick to your routine.

In everything I do daily, I don't joke with my 6-8 hours daily rest. Even if I'm not sleeping completely, I don't do anything that will involvement movement during my resting period. Most of the time at nights, I play games, watch YouTube videos until the following morning. Then I'll sleep during the late morning hours to afternoon, and my day starts again.