Register Now
DC

Luckiest gaming experience

The luckiest gaming experience I have had is when I was able to trash someone who I haven't been able to win in FIFA even for once 10 - 4, it was miracle and everyone who was watching us couldn't believe it.

This guy was like undertaker of WWE in FIFA and nobody could match up to him without recieving it hot with many goals, I broke that Winning streak and ended his years of oppression. Lol

8 hours ago, Clasher said:

The luckiest gaming experience I have had is when I was able to trash someone who I haven't been able to win in FIFA even for once 10 - 4, it was miracle and everyone who was watching us couldn't believe it.

This guy was like undertaker of WWE in FIFA and nobody could match up to him without recieving it hot with many goals, I broke that Winning streak and ended his years of oppression. Lol

Maybe the game system turned on the guy and decided to screw him over for you to snatch the big win. It happens in Top Eleven Football Manager where an average team can knock off a team 2x more strong. Although, bugs helps in that happening. 

9 hours ago, Heatman said:

Maybe the game system turned on the guy and decided to screw him over for you to snatch the big win. It happens in Top Eleven Football Manager where an average team can knock off a team 2x more strong. Although, bugs helps in that happening. 

Before that moment everyone who dared played FIFA with that dude always had a really sad story to tell later, he was just so unbeatable but after my miraculous win I think he lost his powers and now other folks we played FIFA with have been able to win him a few times as well.

Glitch helps, it helped me when I staged a FIFA 14 exhibition match with my friend on PS2, which is the last FIFA edition on PS2. I didn't expect such glitch to assist me in downing my friend, as the system helped me taking shots unexpectedly when I didn't take them myself, I just drive to the goal mouth and the opposition players are just crowded within the box, the next thing I could see, is shot which my player took, and it went in. It happened about two occasions. And the game ended in 2-0 success for me, over a friend that was highly fancied to win.