Register Now
DC

If there were no video games

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

That happens sometimes and this could happen when you haven't done that thing in a long time  or take a really long break from it, it would take some extra effort for you to become as good as you were and start doing those things effortlessly again.

I have tried virtually everything I can think of in the book to see if I'd get my inspiration to write back but it's not happening. There was a time when my lady friend visited, and we were just talking but all of a sudden, she pulled out a book and started writing something down. I got curious and asked her what she was writing after she was done and she told me it was a movie she's writing. I felt so lost because I used to be like that. 

6 minutes ago, Heatman said:

I have tried virtually everything I can think of in the book to see if I'd get my inspiration to write back but it's not happening. There was a time when my lady friend visited, and we were just talking but all of a sudden, she pulled out a book and started writing something down. I got curious and asked her what she was writing after she was done and she told me it was a movie she's writing. I felt so lost because I used to be like that. 

You can't push it too hard, just let your self be and do the things you find interesting and derive the best Satisfaction from, in those moments of Bliss and finding your happiness your creative personality can be unlocked again.