Register Now
Techno

Favorite Studio

3 minutes ago, Justin11 said:

I know I haven't played much of Bathesda studio games, but to be frank, they got loads of popular and sweet kind of games. I've played about 3-4 of them namely: 

* Fallout 76 (2018) 

* Fallout 4 (2015) 

* Fallout New Vegas (2010) 

* Rage II. 

This are few options of games made by Bathesda I've played so far, I'm looking up to the upcoming one 'Ghostwire Tokyo. 

Assume I'm not a racing game lover, I would have made Bathesda studio my best so far, I really love what I saw with their fallout series games. 

I am a big fan of fast cars racing games as well but the studios who made them aren't really that popular, I still play other genre of games and that's why I know too much about fallout not to exclude them from my list of favorite gaming studios.

1 minute ago, Clasher said:

I am a big fan of fast cars racing games as well but the studios who made them aren't really that popular, I still play other genre of games and that's why I know too much about fallout not to exclude them from my list of favorite gaming studios.

It's been racing games all through my life as a gamer, their is no way I will choose another studio company over my favourite kind of video game genre. I love FPS action games alot, but not the way I play racing games like 'MGP, GT, Asphalt, and F1 etc. 

6 hours ago, Clasher said:

Though Ubisoft still has its flaws , but they are still among my favourite studios because of the video game far cry 6 and Assassin's Creed IV black flag.

Ubisoft used to mean something to me in the early phase of their business because they have had some great game titles too but with their recent ways to running things and even getting involved in NFTs and trying pushing it to gamers, I don't have any love left for them. I'm still waiting for them to be bought up like Activision Blizzard was.